SAVE FARSCAPE!!!

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Michael Giantfriend
Ramen

SAVE FARSCAPE!!!

Post by Michael Giantfriend »

In case you didn't know, the popular Sci-Fi show Farscape has, inexplicably, been axed by the Sci-Fi Channel. Farscape, chronicling the (mis)adventures of astronaut John Crichton who falls through a freak wormhole and ends up on the Leviathan Moya, a living vessel crewed by criminals and renegades, has regularly been one of the most inventive, funniest, dramatic and, above all, entertaining shows of any kind in the last ten years.

There is a mass mobilisation of fans to save the show. Letters, faxes, telephone calls, e-mails and on-line petitions are only the beginning. Save the brightest star in the firmament! Look up, and see the wonders I have seen!

SAVE FARSCAPE!
www.farscapeworld.com/helpfarscape.shtml
kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

Wow. Farscape was really canned? I've seen a few episodes of it. It was pretty good. Alynna loves that show. I wonder if she heard the news (probably).-jay
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

*sigh* We don't get the Sci-Fi Channel over here :(
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

SAVE FARSCAPE!!!

Post by sgt.null »

never saw it.

did this because I know folks love thread necromancy.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
[Syl]
Unfettered One

SAVE FARSCAPE!!!

Post by [Syl] »

Got my attention. I'm really surprised I didn't comment on this thread. I am/was a huge Farscape fan, and this was right when I joined KW
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner

Return to “General Discussion Forum”