My Little Pony: Friendship is Wild Magic

Look! Up in the sky! *To be continued...* (This story continued in KW Comics #263)

Moderators: dANdeLION, aTOMiC, sgt.null

TheRegan
Servant of the Land

My Little Pony: Friendship is Wild Magic

Post by TheRegan »

I am a perfectly normal 18 year old male who is obsessed with this show. I think it's the greatest cartoon I've ever seen. The characters are well thought out and balanced, the values the show encourages are spot on and the new character designs a cute instead of creepy. Just look a this aww-dorable pony :3

How can you not love it? :3
Fluttershy is the best pony. :3
Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Frostheart Grueburn »

Yay ponies. =D Wish they'd get the 3rd season out already. In the meanwhile, distracting myself with The Legend of Korra.

As for a favorite character, I'm mildly torn between Twilight, RD, and Luna, but can definitely find a part of myself in Fluttershy too. XD XD Scandinavian introversion.

I used this sod as my icon here for a while ere slamming on a Giant-sona, but may revert to it if feeling particularly brony-ish. :P

Now, I know some closet fans of this show lurk and skulk out there, so out of the shadows! Especially those who post sporadic images of Rainbow Dash in the Mallory's. Shoo! I did! :twisted:
Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm »

Speaking about the Mallory's, have you seen this?

Here, Frostheart, you know this one - "A Chrons character with a computer game character generator" kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22365

I think it could use some more ponies, and the current request is Lord Mhoram)
A role-player, beware
TheRegan
Servant of the Land

Post by TheRegan »

Frostheart wrote:I used this sod as my icon here for a while ere slamming on a Giant-sona, but may revert to it if feeling particularly brony-ish. :P

Now, I know some closet fans of this show lurk and skulk out there, so out of the shadows! Especially those who post sporadic images of Rainbow Dash in the Mallory's. Shoo! I did! :twisted:
That is beautiful. It needs to be a shirt.
Fluttershy is the best pony. :3
Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm »

TheRegan, have you seen any of the other Frostheart's art? It's mostly related to the Chrons and tends to look fitting for shirts and book covers)

And as for making the ponies out of the Chrons characters - it doesn't require neither drawing nor installing any software, there are lots of online applications for that. And, Frostheart, it doesn't require game-playing experience or something like that, it's as simple as selecting the features.
A role-player, beware

Return to “dANdeLION's Comics Cave”