Nominations for Best User-created Image, 2011

Spotlighting Watchers and posts that go Above and Beyond the call of duty.

Moderators: Menolly, [Syl]

RFlowers
Servant of the Land

Post by RFlowers »

I'm sure this is all water under the bridge, but yes I'm on the Watch every once in a while, and I found this thread by looking for my image. (I get curious about what people say about it sometimes.) I submitted (?) the image back in 2001, when Kevins Watch looked a lot different. I think there was a site, maybe instead of a forum, or the forum was an added bonus.
lorin
The Gap Into Spam

Post by lorin »

RFlowers wrote:I'm sure this is all water under the bridge, but yes I'm on the Watch every once in a while, and I found this thread by looking for my image. (I get curious about what people say about it sometimes.) I submitted (?) the image back in 2001, when Kevins Watch looked a lot different. I think there was a site, maybe instead of a forum, or the forum was an added bonus.
I love to look at all images and have appreciation for the 'otherwise interpreted' creations. Can you give me a link to your work on here? I would love to look at them. This site is a bit funky and sometimes you can't go back that far or it was in a different server (however the techie stuff says it). Maybe you could repost it.
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

lorin, this post (on the previous page of this thread) is the one you are looking for.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
lorin
The Gap Into Spam

Post by lorin »

Savor Dam wrote:lorin, this post (on the previous page of this thread) is the one you are looking for.
??? I don't see any images from RFlowers. Is this another one of those alt names? Am I about to get annoyed?
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

"Don't Touch Me Tommy" was created by Russel Flowers, according to the copyright. That's RFlowers.
Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Frostheart Grueburn »

lorin wrote:
Savor Dam wrote:lorin, this post (on the previous page of this thread) is the one you are looking for.
??? I don't see any images from RFlowers. Is this another one of those alt names? Am I about to get annoyed?
kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=901006#901006

Return to “The Watchy Awards Forum”