Heart of God: Game Thread

Moderator: I'm Murrin

Aisha
Stonedownor

Post by Aisha »

Jove,

I entered the Hidden Land far from the rest of you. That was not accidental. I have made no attempt to contact any of you. From all I have learned of out world's history, I do not believe interactions between our kind can be amicable for very long. I wish to be left alone. I interfere with no-one, and want interference from no-one.

When you were ... away, some of your people came to my lands. This was acceptable, because they had no power, and you were no longer among us. But now that you have returned, I would like them gone from my lands. Please respect our chosen areas, as I have, and remove your people.
Jove
Stonedownor

Post by Jove »

You have nothing to fear from my people. They are peaceful merchants, nothing more.

But, since you ask so prettily, I will acquiesce to your request.
Aisha
Stonedownor

Post by Aisha »

Thank you.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Turn 16

Events

- Faith blooms in the great statue in the west, and it moves, causing tremors in the earth and a small chasm to open, extending from its position toward the Tower of the Eclipsed Sun.
- A great work of Faith occurs in the far east, near Coral Village.
- Faith springs forth near the ruined Tower of Fallen Stars, and the artifact there grows stronger and clearer in your divine sight.
- In the far north at Jovian, Faith grows in an artifact of equal strength to that in the east.
- A lesser Faith works also throughout the lands of the southwest.
Aisha
Stonedownor

Post by Aisha »

And now someone uses their power in my lands to cause harm. Someone may now consider themselves at war. I freed an imprisoned Angel recently. He will be happy that he can repay his favor to me so quickly.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Turn 17

Events

- The weather is good, and your people thank you for it.
- Faith moves within the farmlands around Aishaville, and you sense these lands closing off to your touch.
- The lands surrounding Jovian grow ever stronger with Faith, waves of power emanating from around the city, with a sense of fertility and bounty.
- The artifact in Jovian grows yet stronger, shining as strongly as the lands that surround it, stronger than any item you have sensed before.
- You sense the artifact in the west travelling slowly about the lands near Aishaville.
- A working of Faith in the far east creates a smaller artifact somewhere near Coral Village.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Turn 18

Events

- The weather is good, and your people thank you for it.
- Faith moves within the farmlands around Aishaville, and nearer to the east of them. The artifact in the west moves east toward the City of Angels, but soon returns.
- A work of Faith wraps itself around the City of Jovian, with the powerful artifact at its centre.
- A great deluge of rainfall begins in the eastern plains. You sense the work of Faith behind it.
- Faith works in Coral Village, increasing the strength of the new artifact you sensed there.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Turn 19

Events

- Faith continues to lash the skies in the east, stirring the air into an increasing storm.
- Faith near Coral Village concentrates to create a persistant source of power, which you sense working against the storm.
- Faith and a great labour of human hands works to swiftly raise a great wall across the north. The sense of a great item of power at Jovian persists.
- You continue to feel the presence of a power near Aishaville, and still more power swells in the lands around the town.
- A large force of men arrives in the far east, and makes camp near to Coral Village.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Turn 20

Events

- A source of power near Coral Village continues to work against the unnatural storm over the plains.
- Faith and a great labour of human hands continues to swiftly raise a great wall across the north. The sense of a great item of power at Jovian persists.
- Faith blooms in the west near to the lands marked by the Tower of the Faithless.
- A great work of Faith is wrought near Coral Village.
- The force from the east marches toward Erd's Bridge.
- The fallen angel Sataniel returns to the Hidden Land, at the head of a band of zealous followers.
Herald of Sataniel
Servant of the Land

Post by Herald of Sataniel »

Rally to me! Rally to the Adversary! He has come to rid this world of Evil.

Join with Sataniel! Tear down the golden walls!

The time of God is behind us; it is time to finish what was started!

The Heart of God will burn!
Aisha
Stonedownor

Post by Aisha »

Herald, these "angels" are nothing of the sort. I would be happy to see them gone.

On the other hand, I told Sataniel that I will help, and got no response. If he did not feel he was in my debt, then one would expect him to at least want an ally.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Turn 21

Events

- The weather is good, and your people thank you for the blessing.
- The great storm in the east grows in strength, Faith powering its winds, and now it shrinks and focuses its force above the town of Insarsoffin. As the storm gathers, another work of Faith repairs the broken damn once more.
- Faith works too around the army marching on the town of Erd's Bridge. The town is taken unopposed.
- A bloom of Faith appears across the lands to the north, leaving behind many lingering traces of power.
- Some great working of Faith occurs east of Aishaville, concentrated into something that begins to suddenly move at incredible speeds, travelling swiftly between the towns of the west, lingering in each for hours before moving on.
Aisha
Stonedownor

Post by Aisha »

Nothing of any consequence has taken place recently. (This turn.) I am frankly surprised. I expected more attacks from the Angels. But I am strengthening, regardless.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Turn 22

Events

- The great storm in the east dissipates.
- Almost simultaneously, Faith in the north, east, and west raises barriers to disturb the flow of the Hidden Land's rivers.
- Some great disturbance occurs at the Tower of the Dark of the Moon, and all feel the strange field that protects the City of Angels falter briefly - but it is immediately restored.
- The Faith-powered artifact in the north moves out of Jovian toward the Great Wall.
- In the west, you sense a concentrated power of Faith moving into the area bounded by the Towers of the Faithless, and then returning.
Aisha
Stonedownor

Post by Aisha »

Jove, can you tell us what happened with the Tower of the Dark of the Moon? The Angels' protection faltered briefly!
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Turn 23

Events

- The weather is better than normal, and the people thank you for it.
- The Tower of the Dark of the Moon is shattered by a great force. The power shielding the City of Angels weakens dramatically. Only one Tower remains to prevent your power touching the region around the City.
- Great works of Faith are wrought in the north, east, and west; the dams continue to be shaped to contain the water flow.
- Otherwise, little occurs.

Return to “Heart of God”