Ten Reasons why you have been playing too many RTSs

Zap! Woo hoo! High score! Computers, Consoles, and everything electronic.

Moderators: Cagliostro, lucimay, Creator, Sorus

Loredoctor
Lord

Ten Reasons why you have been playing too many RTSs

Post by Loredoctor »

Ten Reasons why you have been playing too many Real-Time Strategies

10. When you think that the War on Iraq is an expansion pack to the Gulf War.
9. When you believe that the only reason Saddam lost is because he didn't have enough resources to reach the Nuclear Age.
8. When you visit a construction site you are confused that the builders aren't retrieving wood from a nearby forest or heading off with sacks to mine gold.
7. When you refer to your next child as ‘another in the build queue'.
6. When you are surprised to hear soldiers say more than ‘Yes sir!', ‘Moving out!' and ‘Attack under way!'
5. When you are amazed that they actually recruit soldiers; that they just don't come out of barracks.
4. When you realise that there are no Orcs around.
3. When you go for a trip in the country and you think that the explorers and pioneers moved away the fog of war.
2. When you are shocked to hear that there was no ‘Objective Screen' or Briefing movie before the start of WWII.
1. When you start making jokes like this!
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

No that's not too many RTS's, that's too much warcraft.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Hahaha, how did I never see this topic? 8O :roll:

This applies to various kinds of game. Some of the best I've heard were in relation to the Legacy of Kain games... Those are excellent for phrases you can apply in everyday life: "Sheffield bore with it the infamous aroma of its inhabitants. In life, I would not have graced the place with my prescence; in death, I merely added to the stench" :lol: (you'd have to be familiar with the way Kain delivers these)

Return to “PC & Console Games”