Vampire: Dark Ages (Vienna) - Chapter 6: The Woods

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Vampire: Dark Ages (Vienna) - Chapter 6: The Woods

Post by Goatkiller666 »

It is the evening of April 16th, 1205. Day 28 of the lunar cycle, and so there is a waning crescent moon in the sky. The previous days' overcast is finally starting to lift, and there are stars in the sky to the East. Clouds still fill the western sky, and the sunset was glorious (for those who could see it).

Rudolf wakes to a chilly room. Ilsa stands by the fire, which is very small. There is no wood left next to the fireplace, and she is huddled in a blanket near the tiny flames. She doesn't notice Rudolf's awakening, but just keeps shuffling in place near the flames. Almost beyond hearing, she seems to be speaking under her breath.

From the next room can be heard the sounds of activity further out in the household, as of a great number of people moving around.
Last edited by Goatkiller666 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rudolf
Ramen

Post by Rudolf »

Rudolf, noticing the sound of urgent whispers, looked to see Ilsa huddled by a tiny fire. The young woman had been stripped of her freedom and sense by the Toreador. Rudolf got up and planned to feed Ilsa some more blood. Rudolf did not know when another worthy feed would come along.

He got up and called Ilsa over to his side.

"I want you to drink some of my blood."
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

At the sound of his voice, Ilsa startles a bit, but doesn't really move in his direction. Her muttering does get a bit louder, though.
  • "Our Father in heaven,
    hallowed be your name.
    Your kingdom come,
    your will be done,
    on earth as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread,
    and forgive us our debts,
    as we also have forgiven our debtors.
    And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil."
Rudolf
Ramen

Post by Rudolf »

Rudolf, using the power of Awe, tries to gain Ilsa's rapt attention before biting into his wrist. He offers the bloodied wrist to Ilsa's mouth and tells her to drink.

"I want you to drink some of my blood."

When the deed was done, Rudolf cleaned his wrist and licked the wound closed. He got dressed and headed out to meet with the men. Rudolf would also go snooping for any sign of the Lupine being here.

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”