Anyone else unconciously add an 'an' to the title?

Book 3 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, High Lord Tolkien

Mega Fauna Blitzkrieg
<i>Elohim</i>

Anyone else unconciously add an 'an' to the title?

Post by Mega Fauna Blitzkrieg »

Against all things AN ending. I did that for quite some time before I actually noticed what the title really was.

It would be doubly funny if that really was the title, considering for the first time ever he decided to make a trilogy into a quadrogy!
I know what an analogy is! It's like a thought...with another thought's hat on...?

The thing most people don't remember in regards to the Haruchai, is that you NEVER EVER play poker with them!
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

My understanding is that the working title for AATE was actually Shall Pass Utterly, which many claim stems from a previous song in the chrons.
Mega Fauna Blitzkrieg
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Mega Fauna Blitzkrieg »

I noticed in my re-reads that he uses that as some sort of random quote, it's on like page 3 of Ill Earth war after the dedication.

It must have some special meaning to SRD to bring it back via Caerroil Wildwoody 30ish years later?
I know what an analogy is! It's like a thought...with another thought's hat on...?

The thing most people don't remember in regards to the Haruchai, is that you NEVER EVER play poker with them!

Return to “Against All Things Ending”