Bought a misprint, need help! *Spoiler(s)!*

Book 2 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, Seareach

Cgreer14
Servant of the Land

Bought a misprint, need help! *Spoiler(s)!*

Post by Cgreer14 »

I bought a misprint of Fatal Revenant from a used books website, and it is too late to return it. I cannot stand being stuck mid-story and would rather not fork out the cash for a new copy! If anyone is willing to help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

My copy cuts off right after Linden Avery destroys the fall that is in use by the demondim to access the Illearth Stone. Last words printed are "and she knew that she had succeeded." It skips ahead about 65 pages, from 102 to 167, and the next words (on page 167) say "center of the encampment. Linden guessed that it was Berek's."

What I am asking for is a detail of the events that have occured in my missing pages, along with any character developments that you may have picked up.

Side note!: This is my first post on this website, and I wouldn't have even known about it if it wasn't for the shout out in the book. I am absolutely in love with this series and if anyone is willing to help me I would appreciate your efforts greatly!!

Also side note!: I all but got jumped by a summary while searching the web for a way to find out what happens, so I know that Linden Avery and possibly others with her go 10,000 years into the Land's past.
Billy G.
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Billy G. »

Covenant and Jeremiah transport themselves and Linden 10,000 years into the past to near Garroting Deep and the Last Hills.

Their objective was to get near Melenkurion Skyweir, but they got "intercepted" by an invisible being, who shows himself as the Theomach.

From there they go down into Berek's camp, where you can pick it up again.

I will look around the web for the missing pages for you.

Welcome to KW!
Billy G.
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Billy G. »

I found a site. It will cost you $1.99 for a full .pdf download of FR by Friday May 24th. You have to sign up for a free membership but the book downloads are paid for a la carte.

booksiqo.bugs3.com/download-book-fatal-revenant-the-last-chronicles-of-thomas-covenant-book-2/

Use this link for the pdf after you sign up:

wtftds.info/go.php?sid=26&tds-book=Fatal-Revenant--The-Last-Chronicles-of-Thomas-Covenant--Book-2-.pdf
Cgreer14
Servant of the Land

Post by Cgreer14 »

Aah, thank you! I was certain it had something to do with covenant and her son. I am all to suspicious of sites offering things that sound too good to be true, but I will take a look at that site.
Billy G.
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Billy G. »

I now have an EPUB copy of FR. If you want the missing pages, send me a private message.

I think the size isn't much more than a meg or two. I could e-mail them to you...

Return to “Fatal Revenant”