Intro

Moderator: Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm

Nyarlathotep
Servant of the Land

Intro

Post by Nyarlathotep »

At the centre of all infinity resides the boundless entity, the Nuclear Chaos, the Daemon Sultan, resting lulled by the muffled beating of drums and the whine of flutes. Eons pass, but nothing really changes there.

But recently one thing changed, one that may appear slight in time and impact, at least to the wrong eyes and a wrong mind... Stars change all the time and passages not seen to men open and close and shift. One passage opened. One that has a human city on one end... and the centre of infinity on the other. It is unstable and often not possible to go through, but yet there was a moment, or less than a fraction of a moment, when the passage was clear, and the humans on the other side were obnoxious, and the Nuclear Chaos Himself stirred in His usual slumber.

It is certainly not well that He was disturbed, even if lulled again immediately, but His further disturbance can spell absolute disaster, the oldest stars in the world won't remember the time when He was awake.

And who knows how much it may take to wake him completely. But simply getting rid of the people or of the city won't help, there's nothing simple about His perceptions, He will feel them dead and gone not less than alive. So there's one thing to do, change them. Make them ours, not more unpleasant to Him than His own dancing court.

So come forth, Great Old Ones and humans and any others alike, this is where raw power means little. But beware; for I am still myself, Nyarlathotep, the Crawling Chaos.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

What if the Ancient Ones already woke up, remade the universe according to their whims, and are now sitting back and enjoying the show? If you don't think the world is insane, just look out your window....
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
Nyarlathotep
Servant of the Land

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Remade? It was made that way initially.

Return to “Lovecraftian Conversion”