2013 Watchies Nomination Category Suggestions

Spotlighting Watchers and posts that go Above and Beyond the call of duty.

Moderators: Menolly, [Syl]

Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

ussusimiel wrote: Vraith knows that he has no chance of winning any sort of Watchy this year, so he wants to try and get one on the back of my exceptionally worthy efforts! :-x

u.
Heh...if a Watchy was my goal I'd be nicer, swear less, do more song parodies, use real grammar/words, and more emoticons [though those last two are sometimes at odds]...
Also, I wouldn't try to get one on your back.
I'd THROW you on your back, then give you what's coming to you.

[[[Get your minds out of the gutters, folk. Everyone knows what a U needs is a good baking, probably with real butter and some brown sugar]]]
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
ussusimiel
The Gap Into Spam
Location: Waterford (milking cows), and sometimes still Dublin, Ireland

Post by ussusimiel »

Vraith wrote:[[[Get your minds out of the gutters, folk. Everyone knows what a U needs is a good baking, probably with real butter and some brown sugar]]][/color]
Lovely rich nutrients in the gutter, plenty of nitrogen and phosphate! :biggrin:

But, Vraith, if you want us to stay clean you shouldn't be mentioning butter and brown sugar (it has undertones of teenage kicks being got from 'Last Tango in Paris' with a Stones soundtrack 8O ).

Help!!! Somebody help get this thread back on topic, I'm starting to lose the run of myself!!! :crazy:

u.
Tho' all the maps of blood and flesh
Are posted on the door,
There's no one who has told us yet
What Boogie Street is for.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Nom.

Nom!

Return to “The Watchy Awards Forum”