What, if anything, are the Last Chrons trying to teach us?

Book 4 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: Savor Dam, High Lord Tolkien, ussusimiel

Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

TheFallen wrote:He can't possibly expect us to accept that the resolutions of all three sets of chrons - and especially the culmination of the LCs - is only significant to the main protagonist and has no wider applicability or meaning.
Well, to be fair to Donaldson, he does admit that it has wider applicability and meaning. He just insists that this isn't his intention. While it might be unavoidable for a rich story to have wider applicability, seeing that applicability is something done by the reader, not inserted by the writer (he'd claim).
TheFallen wrote:To claim that he created such, but that none of it was informed or coloured by his own philosophy is frankly ridiculous.
I think his point is more subtle than you're giving him credit, because he doesn't deny that his own philosophy informs his story. He would merely claim that this is a subconscious effect of being the kind of person he is, the kind of writer he is.

I just don't accept that it's subconscious or unintentional.
TheFallen wrote:... the most skilfully constructed of allegories work simultaneously on both the levels of narrative and meaning: the reader is emotionally caught up in the narrative (the "experience", if you like), while the subliminal level of meaning (the "observation, if you like) percolates through at the same time.
But observations can be inaccurate, whereas experiences are what they are, in themselves--which is why Donaldson makes the distinction, and claims that the observation can't be his intention, because it's yours ... it's something added to the experience by the reader, who might be wrong. His goal was only to create a certain experience.

Again, there is a parallel in Heidegger here, because in order to realize the general ontological nature of your specific ontic life, you must "step back" from your average-everyday attitude/orientation ... indeed, step back from the very level at which your life is lived (i.e. the "experience"), in order to consider it thematically (the "observation"). And such a reflective attitude, a thematization of one's life, is in some sense inauthentic because it's not really our "normal" way of living. Indeed, just like interpretting the meaning of a book, we can get the thematization of our own Being wrong ... as Heidegger thinks most philosophers have done prior to him. We can apply the wrong model or categories for viewing our own Being, just as we can for a book. For instance, maybe it's not Jungian after all (though I agree you analysis seems justified).

But Heidegger also points out that similar errors can occur by not examining your life at all, not being reflective at all (or for our purposes here: by not making "observations" of stories at all). And this is because it's impossible for us to not have *some* theoretical understanding of our Being, because we are creatures for whom our Being is an issue; e.g. we necessarily choose our ontic state. So if this pre-ontological (or pre-observational) understanding is all we ever have, and it's the inchoate product of never examining our lives explicitly, rigorously, then it's likely to be full of misconceptions or inauthenticity.

And this brings us back to your complaint, because I think a story can't be devoid of *some* symbolic understanding. It's simply the nature of fiction to stand in a symbolic relation to reality. So to deny that it exists at all--or that it could be ignored while reading--would be inauthentic. And if it exists, and only exists because the author created the story, then it must be in some sense intentional.

As for your 4th wall points, I think this wall is broken more by the obvious hand of the author in his plot contrivances, the choices that are made to preserve reader (or even character) ignorance, so that the payoff of the "big reveal" is bigger, or so that the plot can happen at all. The symbolism doesn't break it for me.
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.
Dondarion
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Dondarion »

Because of events that happened to TC and his family in the “real world”, he became filled with rage, unbelief, indifference, cynicism and numbness to life in general.  These deep seeded sentiments were TC’s response to the outside world’s treatment of him (Joan, neighbors, doctors, town-folk, etc).  He received no human compassion, but rather he experienced the fear, dismissiveness, and un-love of others.  His was quite a natural/human response given the weight he was forced to bear.  But, his experiences in the Land taught him there was indeed something greater than him, that he should open his eyes, choose to participate, and so he changed.

Now, with all due deep respect, SRD can go ahead and say that “any attempt at meaning which relies on an external superstructure…misses the point (of the story)”, insinuating that the journey’s discovery comes from within ourselves, etc.  Okay, but I would contend the seeds for that discovery must first come from without.  We know nothing about TC’s pre-Haven Farm past, more of course about Linden’s.  Her life’s experiences were beyond daunting, her station in life came about from the choices of others (her parents), from evil in the world, and it affected her, much like the post-leprosy world affected TC.  Both characters have their own baggage when we meet them.  And they certainly get more doled out.  They cannot carry it alone, we see this.  Others with great depth of feeling and courage and sacrifice impact upon their lives, which changes them from within.  Were they each capable of this change from a purely humanistic/psychological/philosophical reasoned out methodology?  Are we really to believe we puny humans can figure all of life's mysteries out for ourselves.  That's nice in theory.   It's nice to invent a fictional world where you can say the characters have all the tools they need to work it out from within.   A philosophical  or psychological shangri la,  if you will.    

But, I would argue that it cannot be that way, whether we or the author is cognizant of it or not, whether we wish to admit it or not.  A greater power, the 'Creator', must exist for this change to take shape.  To say that this Creator has “no power to influence any events whatsoever” is fine to say I guess, people say it every day in the real world.   But, that doesn't  change what's real, and I contend that SRD can't even change it in his own story.  He provides a story of redemption, and tries to argue that the character redeemed himself, with the help of others.  But this is too theoretical for me.  It doesn't happen like that in reality.  We don't have the capacity.   It could just as easily be argued that a Creator is necessary to enliven our spirits with free will, and thus put life in motion, and manifest himself through the works of others, through unforeseen wonders and revelations, in order to move us towards our better natures, etc.  All of this, it can be argued, occurred in our story.  Perhaps not the intended means of redemption, but nevertheless the pattern is there.

SRD’s world is indeed a limited world, inhabited and operated by strictly mystical beings (Elohim as stars? A world formed from a Worm?).  But really, how is it that TC and Linden come to learn what they learn about themselves?  From mystical beings?  To some extent.  From each other?  Certainly.  From the Land itself, its inhabitants, all the shared sacrifices and sufferings they go through together, from their own  real world pasts, etc?   Yes, most definitely.  And how did the proverbial ‘light switch’ get turned on inside their brains so that they finally ‘got it’?  Reason and intellect?  Suddenly, TC wakes up one day and says to himself, “Oh yeah, I see it now.  I’ve had it all wrong all this time.  Life does matter! I need to respond.  Why didn’t I think of it before?”   Keep in mind, TC goes back to the “real world” after the First Chronicles, and lives there for years, right? Presumably applying what he’s learned to his new life, continuing to grow and change his perspective on life.  He's a changed man.  Thus, he is able to come back to the Land in the Second Chronicles and become a force for preservation.  Did he work all this out from his own rational thinking?  Can we say with certainty that his experiences back in the “real world” didn’t continue his transformation as a person?   I am sure that they did.  This  transformation could not have  come from entirely within himself.  Human nature, selfishness, pride, self-pity…the Lord Foul in him… etc., would not allow it.  Something outside himself had to affect the change. To me,  SRD cannot deny that this could be happening.  He can say that he did not intend for it to happen, but unless we are to believe his characters live only within the vacuum he 'intended' to create for them, then it has to be allowed that it could happen this way.  And I would argue that it must.

SRD’s story is about the life of a young man who was seemingly a typical husband and father (but most definitely already flawed as we all are), and then had a life changing traumatic event, and was transformed as a result.  That happens all the time in life.  The event stimulates the person to recognize the true nature and importance of what’s been around them all the time, but he has been too caught up in the self centered cares of life to see it.  We can’t just reason all this out on our own, it needs to be somehow revealed, and yes by a Creator, who is outside the limiting strictures we live within, and then we can respond and go through the journey and come to accept it or reject it.  But, imho, the “answers” didn't all come from within oneself, no matter how much we may choose to think that they did.

At least this is the way I approach Thomas Covenant, who is a hero for me.  I certainly think we can all agree that SRD is truly brilliant to be able to provide such a hero who can impact across such a wide range of perspectives.
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

Fair amount of good stuff in that, Dond.
But I don't really see it that way, in general...probably cuz I don't think I interpret the quote about meaning as you do.

One thing the quote isn't saying is that those things outside yourself, the things you experience, the shape and material of reality don't AFFECT you...of course they do, those are the things you build your meaning with/from. Just as the materials at hand, the lay of the land, the nature of the weather, etc. affect some [but not all] aspects the house you can build.

Another...which is basically the same thing but one step away...is that meaning is not [I'd say cannot in the case of these works] handed down from on high/dependent on Ideal, Metaphysical, Absolute.
God/Satan, etc. may well be necessary for us to Be, but if we "rely" on them we can never Become. [[I want to say...it feels like it's a variation on something someone known said::No Truth, only becoming true..., and meaning IS making/becoming, not less and not more.
That may be going a bit too far...but it may not.]]

[[I say cannot because an absolute Truth imposed/inserted into the world is just another hand or tool of the Creator...it will be effectless/impotent, or it will break the Arch]]
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Dondarion wrote:This  transformation could not have  come from entirely within himself.  Human nature, selfishness, pride, self-pity…the Lord Foul in him… etc., would not allow it.  Something outside himself had to affect the change. To me,  SRD cannot deny that this could be happening.
Ah, but that's where 'fantasy' plays a role. These things that are outside of himself ... aren't exactly outside.
In [i]Epic Fantasy in the Modern World[/i] was wrote:Put simply, fantasy is a form of fiction in which the internal crises or conflicts or processes of the characters are dramatized as if they were external individuals or events. Crudely stated, this means that in fantasy the characters meet themselves - or parts of themselves, their own needs/problems/exigencies - as actors on the stage of the story, and so the internal struggle to deal with those needs/problems/exigencies is played out as an external struggle in the action of the story.
More ...
In realistic fiction, the characters are expressions of their world, whereas in fantasy the world is an expressions of the characters.
If the world outside the character affected a change, but the world is just an expression of the character ... then the character affected his own change, right? The external struggle is actually an internal struggle.

It's not that simple, actually ... but something to think about.
Dondarion
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Dondarion »

Vraith and Wayfriend, thank you for your comments. Perhaps I am not seeing that the whole point of the structure of fantasy is to internalize the external, but I would like to respond to a couple of points raised.

Vraith wrote:
Another...which is basically the same thing but one step away...is that meaning is not [I'd say cannot in the case of these works] handed down from on high/dependent on Ideal, Metaphysical, Absolute
I would not say that meaning is necessarily "handed down" from on high.  I would simply argue that an individual cannot discover truth and ultimate meaning without it being somehow revealed to them from without, after the exercise of free will to accept that truth.  In general, we must be able to know a thing is true to be at peace with it.  Most things we can determine as true within our own means, mathematical, physical, etc.  These are things within our own sphere or dimension.  But to be truly at peace with who we are, our purpose, we must be able to know the truth about the world, the rights and wrongs, the things of conscience.  And this cannot be learned from the self.  It must be revealed, inspired, after letting go of a purely self centric approach to existence.  I admit this is a more spiritualistic approach, but I think TC went through something like this nonetheless, whether he realizes it or not (at least I like to think he did).

Wayfriend wrote:

In realistic fiction, the characters are expressions of their world, whereas in fantasy the world is an expressions of the characters.

If the world outside the character affected a change, but the world is just an expression of the character ... then the character affected his own change, right? The external struggle is actually an internal struggle. 

It's not that simple, actually ... but something to think about.
Great stuff to ponder here.  I love the fantasy genre, but I admit I have much to learn about the method and constructs of it, and certainly SRD tests the limits.  I do indeed bring a certain spiritual bent to much of what I read, since I also believe there is  deep meaning hidden (or not so hidden) under the surfaces of nearly everything.  I would only point out the uniqueness of TC's situation in The Chronicles.  After all, he comes to The Land from his  "real world", the traditional fictional world as you say.  SRD himself introduced the Creator, and I believe  he manifests himself in the real world off an on in the story.  So, in reading The Chronicles, I have always chosen to believe that the Creator was indeed operating in The Land somehow, and because of that, I have incorporated the possibility for his impact on what was occurring in the story.  It has made it a richer reading experience for me this way, and if to quote SRD once again,  I am "missing the point (of the story)", than I am okay with that.  As Vraith states,  SRD is certainly not saying  "that those things outside yourself, the things you experience, the shape and material of reality don't AFFECT you...of course they do, those are the things you build your meaning with/from."  True that.
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Can I just ask on one point - V. says above that 'meaning is not handed down.... from on high'. SRD also says that his work is not [was it didactic or polemic in nature] - does this imply that meaning [like beauty] is in the eye of the beholder and that there can be as many different meanings as there are different readers of the work - and all of them correct!

[On the 'polemic' question {and I'm a stickler for definitions as you brobably know} - the word implies 'argument or controversy' in it's very meaning. Where/what is such an argument to be found; what is being argued for, or indeed against. When SRD states that his task has been to simplt craft the best tale that the powers granted to him permit, can we not take him at his word {though in fairness the whole premis of the original post implies against this, but at the time of posting I did not know he had made such a proclamation (shades of JRRT who made a similar declaration in respect of TLOTR)}.
The truth is a Lion and does not need protection. Once free it will look after itself.

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

peter wrote:Can I just ask on one point - V. says above that 'meaning is not handed down.... from on high'. SRD also says that his work is not [was it didactic or polemic in nature] - does this imply that meaning [like beauty] is in the eye of the beholder and that there can be as many different meanings as there are different readers of the work - and all of them correct!

[On the 'polemic' question {and I'm a stickler for definitions as you brobably know} - the word implies 'argument or controversy' in it's very meaning. Where/what is such an argument to be found;
On the first, a qualified yes. I've probably said something like this [or even exactly like] somewhere: not ALL of them correct. We can all build meanings for "The Last Dark."... just the title itself in this case...that are different. But if one of us [say, me] believes the "meaning" is the KGB time traveled back and nuked the dinosaurs...I'm just wrong, even if it really somehow "means" that for me.

On the polemic thing...I think it was Worm of the World's End who was arguing that SRD was a polemicist, at least in part. IIRC he started from an essay/paper SRD wrote about fantasy in general, and his place/thoughts on it. At least one thread where it comes up, maybe more...hang on...I think there is more on it...but some of it is in here:

kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=689005&highlight=polemicist#689005
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Thanks V. - I'll check that out.
The truth is a Lion and does not need protection. Once free it will look after itself.

'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
hurtloam
Stonedownor

Post by hurtloam »

I don't have the literary or psychological background that some of you have (what's the "Fourth Wall?"), but if TLD isn't didactic, I'm an Elohim! I think Donaldson's claim might have been valid in 2005, but certainly not now that he wrote a story where the whole matter of HOW the main characters SAVE THE WORLD from the unspeakable violence of the Worm isn't even worth a few pages of description. It's like, these guys dealt with their own issues, so OF COURSE they're a match for the Worm! In doing so, he's beating us over the head with the idea that all that matters here is the psychospiritual transformation of Covenant, Linden, and Jeremiah Chosen-Son ("Jerry" forsooth!).

That ending is the main problem I have with the finale. Additionally, it doesn't feel "final" enough. The Despiser isn't defeated entirely; what will happen when Covenant dies? Does Foul die with him, or escape into the world to start his nasty business all over again, maybe with the service of moksha? Or maybe, presuming that Covenant and Linden have children, Foul manages to get himself born as their son, and so forth through generations of Covenants, biding his time and planning until things are ripe for him to come forward. Like I said in a different thread, it's almost like Donaldson is teasing us with the idea that yet another series in the Land is possible.

OK, that last idea is pretty silly and inconsistent with the idea that Foul is specifically Covenant's inner Despiser, but Despite certainly doesn't die with Covenant. The possibility that Despite could gain a foothold in others who would become power-hungry and contemptuous of others and even the rest of the world -- well, that doesn't require a Despiser; heck, we can see it all around us in our own world. But still, I'm talking about specifically whether the Despiser with a capital "D" is done, or could he come back to haunt the Land?
Joy is in the ears that hear.
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Post by TheFallen »

Just for info, Hurtloam, the fourth wall literally refers to what's in front of a stage. A stage obviously has a back and sides, but no front - because that's where the audience is. However, actors in plays (almost always) behave like there is an actual wall there, since they apparently don't notice the existence of the audience at all.

The fourth wall is intrinsically tied in with the notion of "suspension of disbelief". An audience has its part in this interaction with a play. Okay, you may intellectually know that you're in a theatre with a load of other spectators watching some actors perform a play, but if the play's well-written enough and the actors talented enough, the audience instinctively and subconsciously "suspends its disbelief", i.e. it forgets the inevitable "not-realness" of the production and, till the curtain comes down, gets emotionally involved with the drama on stage as if it were real.

The expression "breaking the fourth wall" indicates that something overly stilted or forced or artificial has happened that jars the audience out of said suspension of disbelief, distancing them emotionally from the drama in front of them and reminding them that they're watching what is after all "only a play" - and this occurs while they're watching it. The term is also used with other media forms, such as movies, TV and novels.

What can cause the fourth wall to be broken? Lots of things, but most often revolving round a failure of believability, whether in dramatis personae all of a sudden acting out of prior established character, or the appearance of sudden forced plot devices or similar.

Hope this helps :D
Newsflash: the word "irony" doesn't mean "a bit like iron" :roll:

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them

"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Can I add that not all 'breaking of the fourth wall' is unintentional. There have been films/plays where the audience have been adressed [deliberately as the audience rather than as an unseen listener to a narrator] quite sucessfully and thereby drawn into the performance for an enhanced 'experience' of the events unfolding on the stage. [Alas can't think of one ofhand though :lol: ]

'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Just to follow up un the link in V.'s post above - It's interesting that in describing TLOTR as polemic [or at least having polemical elements and against Tolkeins insistance that it was just story telling pure and simple] the evidence of Saruman's [or was it Sauron - I forget] using an 'instrialised' process to prepare his war 'machine compared to the 'pastoral' nature of the rest, is seen as an argument against the subjugation of the simple rural/natural life by the begrimeing industrial revolution formed modern world. Well - this may be, but I think you have to remember that an author only has at his disposal the tools that his experience has provided in order to craft his work. No doubt war machines were crafted by 'industrial' methods long prior to the industrial revolution that JRT is seen as railing against - it is hard to envisage a 'war machine' [the very name is laced with implications] being crafted any other way. My point is - is there not a risk of finding a polemic in this manner in any work crafted out of the nuts and bolts of what we all experience on a daily basis - whether it be there on the intentions of the author or not. And the question still remains - if the 1st Chrohs were polemical, what was the nature of the polemic. ie What was it about?

'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
hurtloam
Stonedownor

Post by hurtloam »

Thanks, TheFallen. With that in mind, I felt chinks in the 4th wall as soon as the idea of time travel was introduced. I feel that authors should avoid time travel like the plague unless they absolutely need it, as it introduces unresolvable paradoxes. In this case, to expand the possibilities of the series further, and because paradox is essential to Donaldson's world and story, I can see where time travel seemed inevitable. But just as one little window in the wall:

The caesures flow forward in time by default, for anyone caught within them, as Anele is. However, the fact that Anele could be caught within one shows that they extend backward as well. This makes it unbelievable that the Land and the Arch could survive the repeated application of caesures for a hundred years from the time of their first inception in the space/time of that world, so to speak. You mean to tell me they were ALWAYS placed in such out-of-the-way locations that they NEVER ONCE caused major disruptions in the Land's history? Heck, shouldn't the crumbling of Kevin's Watch alone, reverberating back through thousands of years, suffice to alter time enough to bring down the Arch? Let alone the annihilation of an entire Woodhelven. Hmm, that doesn't seem like a window in the 4th wall now that I think about it, but rather said wall hit by a wrecking ball! OK, maybe you can say that Covenant as Timewarden was keeping things largely intact, but what about the caesures occurring after his resurrection?

Not to mention the idea that the Staff of Law HAD to be lost in Anele's time so that Linden could go back and find it and bring it forward. What, it couldn't have been carried forward for 3,500 years, passed generation to generation? Maybe it was Anele himself who needed to come forward to bring all that Earthpower to pour into Jeremiah. Still, that sort of thing smacks of Predestination. For that matter, so does the Ranyhyn's ability to know just when and where they'll be needed. The summoner is predestined to call the Ranyhyn, because some time ago they heard his/her call from the future and responded to it. Or maybe they just see a possibility and act on it, like the ur-Viles do. Then you're heading into Many Worlds territory.

Makes my head spin.
Joy is in the ears that hear.
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Post by TheFallen »

You're welcome, Hurtloam.
berk peter wrote:Can I add that not all 'breaking of the fourth wall' is unintentional. There have been films/plays where the audience have been adressed [deliberately as the audience rather than as an unseen listener to a narrator] quite sucessfully and thereby drawn into the performance for an enhanced 'experience' of the events unfolding on the stage. [Alas can't think of one ofhand though :lol: ]
Very true, Peter.

As suitable examples of deliberate fourth wall breaking, there are numerous. Pretty much any play by Bertholt Brecht would do - plus of course don't forget our great British tradition of pantomime. :biggrin:
Newsflash: the word "irony" doesn't mean "a bit like iron" :roll:

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them

"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

TheFallen wrote: As suitable examples of deliberate fourth wall breaking, there are numerous. Pretty much any play by Bertholt Brecht would do - plus of course don't forget our great British tradition of pantomime. :biggrin:
Yea, pretty much every writer in/for performance and written media for the last couple hundred years has done it at least once.
Variations and volumes of examples also exist before the term 4th wall actually existed, depending on how you look at it. For instance, most say that Shake's soliloquy's aren't breaking the fourth wall cuz they're just "overheard" internal thoughts. That may be true in theory...but in practice, the actors did directly address and involve the audience. The whole thing get's fuzzy and somewhat interesting if you're into the theater thing. I once wrote a paper arguing that the term needed to be redefined somewhat to be useful anymore [or a new/special case defined, and NOT "5th wall" cuz that already exists and is used in a couple different ways].
It shouldn't be so concerned with whether or not the actor [or whatever] directly breaks the wall and addresses the "audience," but whether they break "character" in order to do so.
[The difference between Macbeth saying "Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow" to himself, saying it directly to the audience, or Orson Welles/Ian McKellen saying it directly to the audience.]

If anyone is still reading, I'll say something pertinent to the thread...at least recent pieces in the thread.

I don't think any of the Chron's are polemical or didactic.
SRD's essay ABOUT fantasy might be polemical...I haven't read it in a long time.
And they're no more didactic than any, and much less than most, other works that even pretend to address aesthetic/moral/philosophical issues.
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

I.m still here V. - and I agree with you ;).

[As an aside - these pages on the Last Chrons have been invaluable to me, even though the reaction of people has been by no means universally positive. In thrashing out peoples likes, dislikes and various 'takes' on what they have drawn from the final series, they have 'primed' me rather well for a complete re-read, toward which I am rather looking forward. I'm beginning to feel quite positive about the prospect.]

'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard

Return to “The Last Dark”