Little Known Facts About TLD

Book 4 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: Savor Dam, High Lord Tolkien, ussusimiel

lurch
The Gap Into Spam

Little Known Facts About TLD

Post by lurch »

Did you kno that...if you take just the pages of The Last Dark part1 and part 2 and divide the total in half..then go to that numbered page..You land right in the middle of Thomas and Linden's wedding / honeymoon..?...and nobody brought them any gifts, including you!
..or..if you take the total of numbered pages of TLD, which would include the glossary,,divide that in half,,and that would get you exactly at the break between part 1 and part 2..amazing symmetry by design?, I think so! Things like that don't happen by accident!

Now...if you take the total numbered pages including glossary..divide that in half and then divide that in half again...you get 139,,which is the Page where the author announces the " Riddle" of Chapter 7..heyooohh!If you go forward from the mid point break by a quarter of the pages...you find yourself trapped on the ledge with the entourage as boulders rain down from above...fascinating! I liiiiike it!

what other facts?
If she withdrew from exaltation, she would be forced to think- And every thought led to fear and contradictions; to dilemmas for which she was unprepared.
pg4 TLD
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

I have not read it yet.

That's a fact Jack!
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
lurch
The Gap Into Spam

Post by lurch »

,,and with that,,you have created a Fact of the Future..and it involves TLD!!..true story..
If she withdrew from exaltation, she would be forced to think- And every thought led to fear and contradictions; to dilemmas for which she was unprepared.
pg4 TLD

Return to “The Last Dark”