Whither the Watch?

Archive From The 'Tank
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Whither the Watch?

Post by aliantha »

Hey guys,

It's no secret that participation at the Watch has been dropping off for some time. Yet the Watch is a special place, and I think a whole lot of us would be sad if it withered away.

Prompted by some discussions at E-fest last month, we've started a discussion in GenDisc to see what we can do about it. I'd love for everybody come in and share their thoughts. :)

Here's the link: kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24365

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
finn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by finn »

The Tank is not as lively as it has been: Bush and the Iraq invasion was a great catalyst WMD and then Global Warming and there were a lot of Liberals rattling banners whilst the Conservatives defended, at least to start with. But then they too realised it wasn't just the Liberals; he really was a goose! Unfortunately we had the remake with Obama but the Liberals gave up a lot quicker and hid under the bed which really didn't give the conservatives any opposing arguments or targets to shoot at.... shame really. :twisted:

But we are still active so how about everyone just joins us in the tank; just think of it as a container rather than a large armoured vehicle with a big gun on top and its a lot less threatening! :biggrin:
"Winston, if you were my husband I'd give you poison" ................ "Madam, if you were my wife I would drink it!"

"Terrorism is war by the poor, and war is terrorism by the rich"

"A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well."

"The opposite of pro-life isn't pro-death. Y'know?"

"What if the Hokey Cokey really is what its all about?"
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Yeah, a big container with the guns inside. :hide: ;)

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Here is a link to the other Think Tank.

As I noted in the "changes" thread, we are making progress. It is slow but it is there. I don't know if the progress is because of my charming personality or my untied shoelaces, though.
The Tank is gone and now so am I.

Return to “Coercri”