Axis of Evil Nations

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Skyweir
Lord of Light

Axis of Evil Nations

Post by Skyweir »

I read this on SatireWire.com .. most definitely LOL!! :P :wink: :P
"In Speech, Bush Calls Iraq, Iran and North Korea 'Axis of Evil" -- N.Y. Times, 1/30/02

ANGERED BY SNUBBING, LIBYA, CHINA and SYRIA FORM 'AXIS OF JUST AS EVIL' ... Cuba, Sudan, Serbia Form Axis of Somewhat Evil; ... Other Nations Start Own Clubs

Beijing (SatireWire.com) — Bitter after being snubbed for membership in the "Axis of Evil," Libya, China, and Syria today announced they had formed the "Axis of Just as Evil," which they said would be way eviler than that stupid Iran-Iraq-North Korea axis President Bush warned of his State of the Union address.

Axis of Evil members, however, immediately dismissed the new axis as having, for starters, a really dumb name. "Right. They are Just as Evil... in their dreams!" declared North Korean leader Kim Jong-il. "Everybody knows we're the best evils... best at being evil... we're the best."

Diplomats from Syria denied they were jealous over being excluded, although they conceded they did ask if they could join the Axis of Evil.

"They told us it was full," said Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

"An Axis can't have more than three countries," explained Iraqi President Saddam Hussein. "This is not my rule, it's tradition. In World War II you had Germany, Italy, and Japan in the evil Axis. So you can only have three. And a secret handshake."

THE AXIS PANDEMIC

International reaction to Bush's Axis of Evil declaration was swift, as within minutes, France surrendered.

Elsewhere, peer-conscious nations rushed to gain triumvirate status in what became a game of geopolitical chairs. Cuba, Sudan, and Serbia said they had formed the Axis of Somewhat Evil, forcing Somalia to join with Uganda and Myanmar in the Axis of Occasionally Evil, while Bulgaria, Indonesia and Russia established the Axis of Not So Much Evil Really As Just Generally Disagreeable.

With the criteria suddenly expanded and all the desirable clubs filling up, Sierra Leone, El Salvador, and Rwanda applied to be called the Axis of Countries That Aren't the Worst But Certainly Won't Be Asked to Host the Olympics; Canada, Mexico, and Australia formed the Axis of Nations That Are Actually Quite Nice But Secretly Have Nasty Thoughts About America, while Spain, Scotland, and New Zealand established the Axis of Countries That Sometimes Ask Sheep to Wear Lipstick.

"That's not a threat, really, just something we like to do," said NZ-Scottish Executive First Minister Jack McConnell.

While wondering if the other nations of the world weren't perhaps making fun of him, a cautious Bush granted approval for most axes, although he rejected the establishment of the Axis of Countries Whose Names End in "Guay," accusing one of its members of filing a false application. Officials from Paraguay, Uruguay, and Chadguay denied the charges.

Israel, meanwhile, insisted it didn't want to join any Axis, but privately, world leaders said that's only because no one asked them.
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!! :lol: :lol:

Pure genius!
Earthblood
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Earthblood »

:D :D :D

Sounds like a Monty Python skit!

LOL!
"You're afraid of yourself."
Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

LOL, that was very nicely done! What is that website?
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

I think this originally appeared in the Washington Post awhile back....
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

I dont know where it originated .. or whose creative genius is responsible .. I just read it on SatireWire.com .. there are a few other funny ones .. one about Australia was also funny!

and one about Switzerland .. that was also good.
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
The Leper Fairy
The Gap Into Spam

Post by The Leper Fairy »

When that first came out, my dad read it to me and some friends. We decided to make our own axis and christened it The Axis Of Ignorance! :D We made an official sport too, hehe, it's cheese racing, you throw a slice of cheese (still in plastic wrapping) on a BBQ and whoever's inflates first wins :D We have an email for it too (axis_of_ignorance@hotmail.com) where we send all sorts of dumb things (mostly darwin awards) to and some of the stupid things we do.

Bush... wow... he never ceases to amuse me.

Pie and Cake
Sevothtarte
Giantfriend
Location: a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature

Post by Sevothtarte »

[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Sounds like something from The Onion.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Aw man! I am glad I wasn't drinking anything. If I had, my keyboard and monitor would be soaked. *looks around for keyboard cover* Ah, now at least my keyboard is safe from any more of those funny posts. :)
Sevothtarte
Giantfriend
Location: a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature

Post by Sevothtarte »

After all this foreplay, are you prepared for the real Axis of Evil?

I'll take one with ketchup, please.
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

YUMSCOM. that was good.

At the nugget in Reno they serve a burger called the Awful Awful. It has to be the equivalent of at least a 10 megaton nuke.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

The Taco Bell chiuhuahua - The Kim Song Il of fastfood. :lol:
The Leper Fairy
The Gap Into Spam

Post by The Leper Fairy »

You guys gotta check this one out!!!

www.darwinawards.com

Pie and Cake
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

been there, done that. this year's are weak.
-George Steiner

Return to “General Discussion Forum”