Hillary's Email Scandal

Archive From The 'Tank
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

He met with ambassadors of 12 of the 14 countries who voted in favour of the resolution.

He cut diplomatic ties only with Senegal and New Zealand as far as I know, and cut civilian (but not security) coordination with the Palestinians.

He also met with the US ambassador. He certainly didn't cut ties with the US.

I specifically said it wouldn't do Trump any harm. If it does, feel free to say "I told you so" when it happens.

--A
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Netanyahu knows that the abstention was just Obama being a spoiled brat since his side lost. Things will settle down in a few weeks.
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Now Hillary is throwing the DNC under the bus, blaming "bad data" and "no investment in her campaign" as another reason why she lost.

To date, she has blamed

James Comey/the FBI

Republicans

the right-wing media (I thought the media was mostly left-wing *shrug*)

Russia

Bernie Sanders and his supporters

the DNC

Wikileaks

voters who cannot tell real news versus fake news

and "the widespread idea that I was going to win easily" (this one is really funny because her campaign was one of the main organizations pushing this idea in the media)

In short, to date she has blamed nearly anyone and any organization she can find with one exception--herself.
Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

This list of excuses is longer than that. Here's nearly 40 she has given.
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.
Cagliostro
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cagliostro »

Oh please. This story is just a distraction from the real news and things going on. I wish the media would focus more on what covfefe means. That's the real story, I'm sure!

:D
Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
So get wasted all of the time
And you'll have the time of your life
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

It has been 3 months since the last updates in this thread and Hillary is still going on and on about who and what is to blame for her loss. The current target is Bernie--to hear Hillary tell it, Bernie should have just conceded to her in March or April, so she is claiming that his dragging out the nomination process cost her precious votes.

*sigh* You know, I never thought I would say this but right now I really feel sorry for Bill--he has to live with her.

In the latest polls of Democrat voters, a majority of them are of the opinion that Hillary should completely retire from the public arena. She used to be their Queen but now she is a washed up has-been and if she tries to run for office again in 2020 it will be embarrassing for her.
Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Removing him from the investigation is akin to closing the barn door after the horses have already bolted. At this point, his actions have tainted the entire investigation--it is suspect down to its core. Even if they find something now, the Trump Administration/former campaign may correctly claim "the investigation was politically motivated".
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Texas Representative John Ratcliffe just tweeted part of the transscript from where he was questioning former FBI lawyer Lisa Page.
Lisa Page confirmed to me under oath that the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information.
This must be what Bill and former AG Lynch actually talked about when they met briefly on that plane with no reporters or witnesses around.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

There is a new book coming out about Bill's meeting with Loretta back in 2016. If you recall, Bill arrived at the airport first then sat and waited for Ms. Lynch's plane to land--it was not a random, unplanned meeting, and this was only a few days before Lynch ordered Comey not to pursue any criminal charges over Hillary's e-mail server.

Basically, back in 2016 the Democrats were trying to put the fix on everything they could except the voters, the one thing they couldn't "fix".
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Jon Osterman was correct when he told Adrian Veidt that "nothing ever ends".
To his great credit, U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth is refusing to let that be the last word. On Monday, he ordered Clinton to sit for a sworn deposition to answer questions about her email server in a years-old lawsuit brought by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch. Her former chief of staff, Cheryl Mills, will also be deposed.
A brief recap of Clinton's string of avoidance:

I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material. (proven false)

I never sent or received any information that was classified at the time it was sent or received. (proven false)

I never sent or received any email that was marked classified. (proven false)

I did not realize that the parenthetical "C" meant classified material at the confidential level when it appeared on documents. (not proven false, but if true then she is admitting a stunning level of incompetence)

Everything I did was permitted by law and regulation. (demonstrably false--destruction of government documents, knowingly putting a server in an insecure location with insufficient security on it, etc)

Her only defense when she has to testify will be the defense she used the last time she was called to testify: "I don't recall". She already used up the last of her political favors when she got Comey to clear her, so ignorance and forgetfulness is her only option. No, she does have one other option--clear out the Clinton Foundation accounts and flee to a place with no extradition treaty with the United States.

In the end, though, she will never see the inside of a jail. She will call in one last contract...on herself. So many people connected to that family have died that we will, unfortunately, never uncover the truth around all the conspiracies.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Closing this topic, as I should have done a year ago.

Return to “Coercri”