2015 NFL Whipping Post

Baseball, Basketball, Footbal, Soccer, Curling, Poker, ect...

Moderators: Lord Mhoram, StevieG, hierachy

Cybrweez
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cybrweez »

Besides, we now know Peyton took HGH and sexually assaulted a woman in college and had his dad help to cover it up.
--Andy

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur."
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.

I believe in the One who says there is life after this.
Now tell me how much more open can my mind be?
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Cybrweez wrote:Besides, we now know Peyton took HGH and sexually assaulted a woman in college and had his dad help to cover it up.
You know, who among us.......
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cybrweez »

In honor of the founder of these whipping posts, SI's Sign of the Apocalypse: If you're in Cleveland, and you ask your iPhone "Where is sadness?", Siri responds with directions to FirstEnergy Stadium, home of the Browns.
--Andy

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur."
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.

I believe in the One who says there is life after this.
Now tell me how much more open can my mind be?
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

well the Browns did drop Johnny Football, a step in the right direction.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Browns for allowing Alex Mack to void his contract and move to Atlanta. Alex is an elite center and has been recognized as such. A key element that has been missing from Atlanta since Todd McClure retired, is a professional center. He is likely to bring a stability to the line that has been missing for 3 years.

The Browns are such a mess that he took a pay cut to leave for Atlanta.
The loss of Mack is a major blow and somewhat shocking since BJackson said last week that he valued an elite center as much as a franchise quarterback.

Mack was dependable and durable during his seven seasons, but he never played on a winning team and hastened his exit by voiding the final three years on his contract last week.

Mack is one of the best centers in the National Football League, so there was much interest in him in free agency.
Welcome to the Falcons Alex!!!!
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

with the top two spots in the draft already being traded, sets up for some intrigue come this thursday for nfl draft.

Patriots are out of the first, have to wait for day two to see what they do.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “Sports”