Why are suns and planets spherical .........

Technology, computers, sciences, mysteries and phenomena of all kinds, etc., etc. all here at The Loresraat!!

Moderator: Vraith

Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

wayfriend wrote:So that it doesn't roll down the hill and wake up the sleeping trolls.
That can't be right. Vets...and most others, too...know that ALL poop rolls downhill.
And rough poop is worse than smooth poop...

No, I think this:
All womat crap is cubicle.
All trolls are crappy geeks
All crappy geeks live in cubicles.
Wombat poop is Troll houses
Putin is a Papa wombat.
Pooping cubes hurts and give you a crappy attitude.
Trump tower is wombat crap.
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:LOLS:

Trump towar is a wombat poop cube

:haha:
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

wayfriend wrote:So that it doesn't roll down the hill and wake up the sleeping trolls.
There is a severe lack of trolls down under .. in fact I think Id be correct is stating .. for the record, that it is indeed a troll free zone 😏😎

We limit troll access to northern hemisphere climes .. why do you think you have Trump and alllllllllll those other trolls landlocked in the US πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ just sayin 😏

ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

Skyweir wrote:
There is a severe lack of trolls down under ..
Wombat shit. You're full of Trolls---it's just people laugh better when they get into a tizzy, or act like they're tough guys not little pricks.

I'll always kinda like Australia, though, [[even though it IS MYTHICAL, a whole thread about that]] for 4 reasons:

I met a cool as shit dude from there at a NATO thing...technically y'all aren't part of it, but a bunch of you were there. Slamming Greek booze [Ouzo] with an Aussie on a road trip is something everyone should do.

Mad Max [even if Max is a fucking SHIT in real life]

At an eco-thing, met an aboriginal woman after she presented a paper...and proceeded to have roughly 1/2 an hour of the most mind bending conversation about language/poetry/culture of my entire damn life.
She broke my damn brain...I'd guess at least 1/4 of my "method" "style" "presentation" is connected to her one way or another.

The Coca Cola Kid. [[I know, not entirely y'all---American lead, Czech or Romanian or something director---but Tim Finn, and largely, but not entirely this scene/song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml0TURpHRuw
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

There's trolls in Australia ... they're just hard to spot, cuz they're upside down, and so they live in trees, lookin' down on you.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Hahahahaha Wayfriend... like koalas 🐨 Seems trolls are kinda cute down under ... and cuddlier than north of the equator trolls that you dudes deal with 😎
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Vraith wrote:
Skyweir wrote:
There is a severe lack of trolls down under ..
Wombat shit. You're full of Trolls---it's just people laugh better when they get into a tizzy, or act like they're tough guys not little pricks.

I'll always kinda like Australia, though, [[even though it IS MYTHICAL, a whole thread about that]] for 4 reasons:

I met a cool as shit dude from there at a NATO thing...technically y'all aren't part of it, but a bunch of you were there. Slamming Greek booze [Ouzo] with an Aussie on a road trip is something everyone should do.

Mad Max [even if Max is a fucking SHIT in real life]

At an eco-thing, met an aboriginal woman after she presented a paper...and proceeded to have roughly 1/2 an hour of the most mind bending conversation about language/poetry/culture of my entire damn life.
She broke my damn brain...I'd guess at least 1/4 of my "method" "style" "presentation" is connected to her one way or another.

The Coca Cola Kid. [[I know, not entirely y'all---American lead, Czech or Romanian or something director---but Tim Finn, and largely, but not entirely this scene/song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml0TURpHRuw
I hear ya V .. thats one for us .. I think Aussies dont take shit that seriously .. seriously enough .. but we are brilliant at laughing at ourselves and ... well others. We find shit funnier than some nationalities. Must be the Brit thing. We love satire .. but even though we do have a bigoted, conservative, extremely religious demographic .. I think theyre a minority .. as our recent marriage equality .. umm survey .... or disgraceful marriage equality shit fight overwhelmingly proved. For the most part we believe in giving people a fair go.

And we can drink 🍻 .. we must have evolved stronger livers than you light weights .. lol πŸ˜‚ Im pushing 57 this year but I wager I could drink you all under the table 😎 πŸ˜‚

Aussies and for that matter Brits are a ball to go out with ... ugh you get your aggressive drunks of course .. but mostly just raising the roof great fun. And we arent afraid to make a right royal fool of ourselves. And most if fuck up .. will pay it and move on. Thats been my experience.. in policing and generally. 😏

Of course we got the narcissist, psychpathic, criminal element, and all that nasty shit .. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Thats very cool about that experience you had chatting to that .. indigenous Australian woman 😏😎 I hope we do change the date of Australia Day, it would be unAustralian not to imo.

Mmm .. trolls .. yeah covered that ... drinking .. check .. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Yup think I covered all bases.
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

When you come down under ... pub crawl with sky 🌌 πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬πŸ˜ŽπŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜£

🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨
ImageImageImageImage