Urth

Forum-based role-playing games

Moderators: Xar, Goatkiller666

balon!
Lord

Urth

Post by balon! »

Here's the rules I put together for a deity game to play with a couple coworkers. I thought ya'll would get a kick out of reading it, and I thought I should share my credits:

Urth is deeply influenced by many friends and fellow gaming collaborators at kevinswatch.com and in partiuclar the games Pantheon developed by Xar, Aesir/Vanir by fistandfaith and Acropolis by Syl. These games helped my confidence as a writer and roleplayer and it is reflected in this work. Thank you, all.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

You've got a typo in "particular." ;)

And your DRP heading is "Diving" Rank. :D

Otherwise, sounds pretty good. I might suggest players only being able to share minor domains though, the way it's written it looks like you could have 2 sea gods for example. (Not that you couldn't...technically there were plenty of them, although it could be argued they were all the same one too.)

--A
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Thanks Av! KW at it's best. :D I've applied those edits.

I'm actually okay with multiple deities of the same Domain, people rarely play it the same way. I loved being able to reread all the old rules and figure out what I liked best. If it goes well, I'm going to run it for KW. Stay tuned.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Hmmph, heard that one before... ;)

--A
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

Me too...
*sigh*
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

:lol:

It's been awhile, I hope i'm not too rusty. Been dusting off the old noggin for plot. I forgot how much fun it is making up names for everything!

Return to “Gravin Threndor”