Stranger Things

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

I liked this season better than 2. At least it was not a retread of the 1st.

However, there are always things to gripe about. Here goes:

It's not just Hopper. Everyone seems mad. Why is everyone shouting?

Also, why does it take everyone so long to realize that it's some Upside Down World shit? They live on the epicenter of that. Didn't they watch the first two seasons? LOL. (I can't believe it has taken this long for anyone to contemplate moving away.)

Also, when is someone for the love of god going to get these kids some therapy?? This shit ain't normal. But they act like it is.

Will is reduced to a neck rubbing alarm system, which doesn't really help because they never use those 5 seconds for anything but looking around scared.

If the "no one notices us building a massive underground lair" logic works so well, then why do they spoil it with extremely visible guys with machine guns guarding the night shipment? Who exactly are they guarding against? Why are they drawing such attention to themselves??? Amateurs. They deserve to be beaten by a bunch of smart ass nerdy kids.
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

Im way behind.. just watched episode 2 last night. It does feel very Goonies to me as well at this point. I did not read all the spoilers so I caught very little from others posts.
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

OK I binge watched the rest of this.

Agree with many of the critiques of this show. BUT.... it was fun to see them poke fun at the 80's or to just realize what a weird decade that was. I am looking forward to Season 4.
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Loving Stranger Things ... watching Season 3 now and its just brilliant. The kids are amazing actors, all of them. Did not expect this show to grab me .. but it has. Love it. Who knew it was going to get better as time moved on?
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR

Return to “TV Shows”