Stormy Daniels

Archive From The 'Tank
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

The obvious thread to pull on is to determine who made the complaint (not his spouse or other member of his household...so not domestic violence, but assault, right?), the facts of the alleged incident and how they align/diverge from what the various parties claim, and any evidence of a connection between the accuser back to the provocateur in the article.

As always, innocent until proven guilty. From the article, the provocateur seems an amateurish braggart...but jf there is anything universally believed, it is that whoever is on the other side lies constantly. Who knows whether the accused, the accuser, the provocateur, or the blogger is telling the largest whopper?

LEOs rightly will clam up until they fully determine the facts.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

www.tmz.com/2018/11/16/michael-avenatti ... acob-wohl/

Looks like he was arrested on suspicion of committing domestic violence and is going for Jacob Wohl .. yeah the same dude who tried to set up Mueller.

The downside is that there is a victim sporting signs of abuse .. but no details.
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Pretty sure this was one of the guys who said we should believe all victims. Funny how someone's political beliefs has something to do with whether or not we believe a criminal complaint against them.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Savor Dam wrote:The obvious thread to pull on is to determine who made the complaint (not his spouse or other member of his household...so not domestic violence, but assault, right?), the facts of the alleged incident and how they align/diverge from what the various parties claim, and any evidence of a connection between the accuser back to the provocateur in the article.

As always, innocent until proven guilty. From the article, the provocateur seems an amateurish braggart...but jf there is anything universally believed, it is that whoever is on the other side lies constantly. Who knows whether the accused, the accuser, the provocateur, or the blogger is telling the largest whopper?

LEOs rightly will clam up until they fully determine the facts.
Agreed--Mr. Avenatti is, at this time, innocent of any wrongdoing until a court has found him guilty.

From a certain point of view, though, there are no "innocent" parties involved in this case.
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Well we will just have to wait and see wont we? If he has been set up by this Wohl dude .. then he would be entirely innocent and acquitted of all charges.

If indeed the I am assuming, woman is sporting injuries as a result of Avanetti then yes he is no innocent .. and if she is the victim of an abuse, she retains the status of the innocent party
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Well, they found Avenatti guilty of trying to extort millions out of Nike, in addition to the two other cases he is still facing--one for cheating money from Ms. Daniels' over her book deal and other Federal charges in California where he is accused of defrauding clients. The Nike extortion case alone has him facing up to 42 years (!) in prison.

This is the same lawyer who was the darling of the liberal media for nearly two years, being invited onto talking head shows a couple hundred times and, in one instance, having a talking head even voice the notion that Avenatti should run against Trump in 2020.

Naturally, the liberal media are blaming Trump for Avenatti. No, that doesn't make any sense to me, either, but read the article.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

This story is so 2017; it should have been closed long ago.

Return to “Coercri”