Knower

Who's listening to what, what's going on in the music industry....

Moderators: StevieG, dANdeLION, lucimay

Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Knower

Post by Zarathustra »

Knower: Overtime
Knower: Time Traveler

This group is awesome. A mixture of 80s synth music with jazz fusion. The singer is HOT and so talented. The first video is a jam in a closet, but they have some pretty cool videos, too.

Like this. Watch that one for at least 45 seconds and it gets funky.

Seriously, give my links a fair listen. Watch all the way through and they will blow your mind.

And this one is totally off the wall, mainly for comedy:

The Government Knows When You Masturbate
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.
StevieG
Andelanian

Post by StevieG »

It's nice to listen to something new (not sure when the songs are from, but I've never heard them before).

They're obviously exceptional musicians - the bass in that first one: funky! But definitely jazz/funk when the keyboard solo kicks in. I like the captions they use! They look very comfortable with their talents - but don't take themselves too seriously which is refreshing. The bass vaguely reminds me of the old style red hot chili peppers.

And the last one definitely shows diversity in musical style :lol:
Hugs and sh!t ~ lucimay

I think you're right ~ TheFallen
Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

37 views and only one response? Those guys didn't watch the videos all the way through. I dare anyone to watch completely and not be blown away!

Anyway, thanks Steve. New music is awesome, especially music that doesn't suck. That's hard to find. It's cool knowing that the next generation is carrying the torch, that super high quality musicianship is still being pursued. Honestly, when I first heard this, I thought it was not my thing, but then it got me. Or I got it. Really good music takes you out of your comfort zone and makes you like something you'd never expect yourself to like.
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.

Return to “Vespers”