Sounds like a big pile of bullshit
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

The entire Russian collusion thing, the Steele Dossier, the Mueller Investigation, the Ukraine phone call, impeachment--those are the massive piles of bullshit.

Democrats simply must enjoy losing, because they have been doing that a lot in the last few years.
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
Gaius Octavius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gaius Octavius »

Well, this certainly does make them look bad. Joe Biden has a history of denial when it comes to this topic, although we now KNOW he played a big role in it.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

In years past, Liberal Media outlets would relish telling us all about FBI abuses and how the government's overreach of power was a danger to us; this was especially true during Bush's Administration as the War on Terror ramped up and expanded, causing the FISA Court to allow warrants for all sorts of should-be-illegal types of surveillance.

Since 2017, though.....the Liberal Media has not addressed FBI problems very much, probably because the FBI opposes Trump. One thing they still don't address is how the FBI gave Hillary a pass for deleting all those messages from an e-mail server that it has, to date, never gotten to analyze.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Cross-topic with "impeachment inquiry".

House Democrats admitted to the SCOTUS that they are currently engaged in another preliminary impeachment inquiry, which is why they need the unredacted Mueller grand jury testimony. They are looking for evidence of any impeachable offenses not covered by the previous two articles; this time focusin on the Roger Stone and Michael Flynn cases.

Goddamnit--enough is enough. Democrats have been trying to nail Trump to the wall for 4 years now and they still haven't done it. Aren't they ever going to learn to quit trying and, oh, I don't know, focus on doing their fucking jobs for a change?!
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

They would need to be held
Accountable by their allies,
The leftist press. Not going
To happen anytime soon.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Youre joking?

Every single action that becomes public record is subject to public scrutiny.

You endow the leftie media with incredible power .. itd be MORE compelling an argument if the political left controlled the government πŸ˜‰ right? But as they dont.. right? It begs the question how they have sooooo much power. Particularly given ALL their losing and stuff πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

You haven't been paying attention?
Pelosi and Schiff have been openly
Attempting a coup. The media has
Been actively promoting a fake
Narrative. They keep getting caught.
Holdovers from the Obama regime
Colluded to try and overturn an
Election. They continue to do this.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Nope not heard of any of that ... funny cuz I watch leftie media sources πŸ˜‰
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Skyweir wrote:Nope not heard of any of that ... funny cuz I watch leftie media sources πŸ˜‰
Ah so--that explains why you are incorrect on a number of topics.

Most of the big names who publicly talked about evidence of Russian collusion all testifed under oath that they found no compelling evidence of Russian collusion. What that means is that they were simply lying when they would talk to the media about it...but "lying to the press" is not a crime.
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

And media compelled hoaxes
Are easily googled
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Rod Rosenstein, former Deputy Attorney General, stated that had he known about all the improprieties, lying, and underhanded tactics occurring at the FBI that he would never have signed any FISA warrants relating to Carter Page or any investigation of the Trump Campaign.

Shouldn't 'lying to the FISA Court" be a crime? Should not those FBI officials be facing prison time?
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

More good stuff

McCabe accuses Rosenstein of lying

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe accused former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein of giving "false" testimony Wednesday about James Comey's memos documenting his interactions with President Trump.

During his appearance before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Rosenstein suggested that McCabe should have shared details about former FBI Director Comey's memos on his conversations with the president earlier, claiming that he didn't tell him about their existence until right before they were leaked.

Asked whether McCabe lied to him, Rosenstein testified, "Lying is when you ask someone a direct question and get a false answer. Candor is when you're forthcoming with information someone needs to know. I believe McCabe should have recognized that when I became acting AG, I needed to know about Comey's memos and he didn't tell me until a couple of hours before they showed up in the New York Times."

Comey admitted to Congress during testimony in June 2017 that, after he was fired, he purposefully leaked several memos through an intermediary to ensure that a special counsel would be appointed.

Comey leaked his memos to a friend, Columbia Law School Professor Daniel Richman, who later served as Comey's legal counsel. Richman ultimately leaked the contents of the memo to The New York Times.

McCabe, on Wednesday, fired back, essentially accusing Rosenstein of lying.

"Mr. Rosenstein's claims to have been misled by me, or anyone from the FBI, regarding our concerns about President Trump and the Trump campaign's interactions with Russia are completely false," McCabe said in a statement Wednesday.

"Mr. Rosenstein approved of, and suggested ways to enhance, our investigation of the President," he continued. "Further, I personally briefed Mr. Rosenstein on Jim Comey's memos describing his interactions with the President mere days after Mr. Rosenstein wrote the memo firing Jim Comey."
McCabe is just trying to cover his ass and hoping that Democrats in the Senate will somehow save him.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Wow. One judge believes he has
More power than our government.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Wow ... you get that the judiciary is an arm of the government .. separation of powers n all πŸ˜‰.
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

*yawn* What a non-development. DoJ representatives will show up, answer the questions, and nothing more will come from it.
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

Skyweir wrote:More fun n games to be had πŸ˜‰

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/fe ... t-hearing/
I was gonna read the link but when I got there it was ads popping up all over. I stay away from those as much as possible and I do not sit and watch all the ads to get to a story.

However I was able to find another site without all that. The headline makes this to be more than it is. The Court wants to discuss why certain things were redacted but due to the sensitive nature they cannot do so remotely. That means a one on one to discuss. My opinion...nothing burger.
Having reviewed the unredacted version of the Mueller Report, the Court cannot assess the merits of certain redactions without further representations from the Department. However, because the Court must discuss the substance of the redactions with the Department, and because such a discussion cannot occur remotely due to the lack of a secure connection between the Court and the Department necessary to avoid disclosure of the redacted information,
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Skyweir wrote:Wow ... you get that the judiciary is an arm of the government .. separation of powers n all πŸ˜‰.
So you agree the judge has no more power than the
Other branches of government. Glad to hear.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Washington, D.C. Federal District Judge Emmett Sullivan--a Democrat--is refusing to comply with a direct order from a superior Court, the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals. That's right--a Federal Judge, someone who should definitely know better, is refusing to comply with a direct order from a Federal Court and will not dismiss the case against Flynn despite all the exculpatory evidence. He is claiming that the Circut Court of Appeals "erred" in its ruling.

Bullshit. He is trying desperately to be the person who nails someone connected to Trump to the wall. This judge needs to be censured by a higher Court, impeached, and them removed from his bench.

Alternatively, since he can ignore a direct Federal Court order then everyone should begin ignoring Federal Court orders. I can live with that. The Federal Government, mostly through the courts, has taken far too much power for itself over the decades so it is time for a lot of its power to be stripped from it.

I know, I know--that is not going to happen so I will have to be content with what will happen: the en banc he requests of the D. C. Circuit Court of Appeals will agree with its earlier finding and force him to drop the case. If he refuses at that point he may even get a rebuke from the SCOTUS itself, which would be unprecedented.

Return to β€œCoercri”