Calm Horizons (acrylic painting)

The Gap Into Online Internet Conversation

Moderators: Cord Hurn, Cagliostro

Sorus
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sorus »

Rebecca Maness wrote: I've had an image from Chaos and Order in my head for years of Nick and Sib on the asteroid, with Soar knifing out of the darkness, looming overhead. I loved the way Mr. Donaldson described that scene. I'd love to do that painting.
I would love to see that. I like your work.

Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing
Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Self-promote away. :D (Maps too I see.) Yeah, I'd like to see all of those actually. And maybe something like the siege of Revelstone...Fleshharrower at the head of the army, weilding the fragment. (TIW is my favourite Chrons book. Well, that and TWL.)

And from the other authors you mention, you're clearly in good company. Wander round, join in here and there. Some interesting discussions and folks on-board. :D

--A
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

Nearly a year later, I'm still enjoying Rebecca's impressive contribution to the Watch. The organic feel of Calm Horizons also has an insect-handiwork feel to it, perhaps reflecting the hive mentality of the Amnion, "one-for-all" pursuing the goal of expanding the race. It's got a bit of that intimidation factor to it that fits well with the Gap story, I think.
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Calm Horizons (acrylic painting)

Post by Cord Hurn »

Cord Hurn wrote: Nearly a year later, I'm still enjoying Rebecca's impressive contribution to the Watch. The organic feel of Calm Horizons also has an insect-handiwork feel to it, perhaps reflecting the hive mentality of the Amnion, "one-for-all" pursuing the goal of expanding the race. It's got a bit of that intimidation factor to it that fits well with the Gap story, I think.

Rebecca Maness' artistic gift of Calm Horizons to Kevin's Watch remains the ONLY artwork on this website focused on something that happens in SRD's Gap series! Quite unique! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to “The Gap Series”