A querie about order?

Technology, computers, sciences, mysteries and phenomena of all kinds, etc., etc. all here at The Loresraat!!

Moderator: Vraith

peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Did you give up playing as well Fist?
The truth is a Lion and does not need protection. Once free it will look after itself.

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Yes, peter, that is "playing magic". And, yes, some of the cards are outrageously expensive, which is why many people don't play Modern (average competitive deck price about $650) or Legacy (average competitive deck price about $1500 or more), not to mention Vintage (average deck price $20,000)

I remember when my collection hit $8,000 but I haven't tracked its overall value in over 2 years now.
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Hashi ; I'm going to start a campaign for you to reinstate your old (Dr Strange love I think) avatar! Youare that guy with his strange black glasses it's how I see you now and it works!

;)
The truth is a Lion and does not need protection. Once free it will look after itself.

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

I haven't played in years. But I have a couple decks, in case the opportunity ever presents itself.
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

I have to say---fuck order, disorder ALWAYS happens.
For this reason:
In my time here, I have generated [as a rough guestimate] Number of total posts I've read by person X squared [or even cubed] anticipatory predictions on "What/how person X will say in regards to topic/post Y." and "What person X is like in real life."
Some predictions I post publicly.
When I've publicly posted about H's probable responses and/or "real life" attributes, I have [roughly, according to memory] been at least 90% accurate. Probably more....
AND YET......
I would never, ever, in any universe where me resembles me in in this universe, have guessed---in public or note to self---that H was a Magic player.

[[[personally, I'll never understand the attraction. It's like taking out the best parts of board/strategy/card games and RPG's, then adding the most annoying aspect of each to the other...

and BTW. it recreates the worst bug, and calls it a feature, of much of modern world----if you AREN't incredibly fucking lucky, and or have a shitload of fucking money, you are a fucking loser.]]]

OTOH---they made a card out of White Wolf's Vampires...and White Wolf's RPG system is by far the best. AND the specific originals of the Mage part of their system was the best magic system ever. [[unfortunately the ghost game was boring, and the faerie stupid. I fixed them in my universe.]]
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
samrw3
The Gap Into Spam

Post by samrw3 »

Wonders to himself how Peter's project is coming along?

Don't worry Peter not trying to rush you just curious :)
FindailsCrispyPancakes
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by FindailsCrispyPancakes »

Apparently it was going rather well until the revelation that as sequence is additive and not generative, sequence does not imply causality.

Now the whole thing's behaving like one of the ceasures from the Third Chronicles.
EARTH:

:yeehaa: :whip: :bang: :snipe: :mgun: :rocket:

Not even remotely harmless
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:LOLS: re your last

And ... fascinating re your first ♥️
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR