Is the Universe a perpetual motion machine?

Technology, computers, sciences, mysteries and phenomena of all kinds, etc., etc. all here at The Loresraat!!

Moderator: Vraith

Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

Skyweir wrote: A love of Monty Python AND all things sciencey.. and philosophy!
Completely off-topic thing...
I'm up to two instances of singing Philosopher's song for musical auditions now.
One time it was appropriate.
The other, not at all and I really didn't want to be in it. So when they asked if I had anything else, I did Every sperm is sacred. [[I really didn't want to do that show...had to do it, anyway---but managed by those selections to only be in chorus]].

OH! and again, Ur-dead....apparently Roger Penrose thinks there is possible evidence for his theory...and he claims he's actually spotted it [though others say he's wrong]. That's fairly recent---in the last year or so, IIRC. [[he also said so years ago, different evidence for basically same idea I think. He was wrong that time for sure.]]
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:LOLS:

I sometimes forget you were a showman ❤️ Wow that sounds fabulous. I love all the MP music .. clever always and funny
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR

Return to “The Loresraat”