Could our universe be a cosmological scale black hole?

Technology, computers, sciences, mysteries and phenomena of all kinds, etc., etc. all here at The Loresraat!!

Moderator: Vraith

Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Ahhh scorched earth edit πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So turns out I wrote to Pete not you lol πŸ˜‚ and he had no idea why I was unloading a load of Brexit horse shit on his good self and associated ramblings :haha: well best laid plans of mouse and men :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
FindailsCrispyPancakes
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by FindailsCrispyPancakes »

Skyweir wrote:Ahhh scorched earth edit πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
In the case of that rant, there was no other choice!
Skyweir wrote:So turns out I wrote to Pete not you lol πŸ˜‚ and he had no idea why I was unloading a load of Brexit horse shit on his good self and associated ramblings :haha: well best laid plans of mouse and men :lol:
Rofl!

It could be worse Sky... about ten years back, I was walking home feeling a bit too hungry for comfort after finishing work late when I ran into a friend. We walked along chatting for a while and then he went into the bank to pay a bill while my rumbling stomach and I waited outside.

I was in dire need of dinner and far too aware of my stomach acid for comfort.

I texted my (then) wife that if she'd be so kind as to put a significant quantity of food in the oven for me I'd show my gratitude by doing all the little things she liked - playing with her hair, rubbing her neck, an evening long foot massage with the oil, etc. I even promised to cook her breakfast for her the following morning.

My large hairy friend came out of the bank about two minutes later. He looked me in the eye and said "You've got a deal. I'll make beef wellington and then you can get busy."

Luckily, the impulse to laugh just about prevailed over my impulse to barf.

To this day I hope 'beef wellington' wasn't some sort of horrible euphemism.
EARTH:

:yeehaa: :whip: :bang: :snipe: :mgun: :rocket:

Not even remotely harmless
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:LOLS:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

OMG THAT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD SOOO HARD for sooooo long πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh dude πŸ™ thank you for that awesome LOL πŸ˜‚ haha brilliant..

And I gotta say 100 percent RESPECT ✊ back rub, foot massage, hair play, cooked breaky to boot 😎 dude RESPECT ✊ you should have women from everywhere clammering at your door lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
FindailsCrispyPancakes
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by FindailsCrispyPancakes »

Skyweir wrote:... you should have women from everywhere clammering at your door lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nah, that sounds more like the sort of thing that happens to Mr. Clooney from number 56 down the road, lol.

Mind you, I'm not saying that won't happen to me in the future. There's a lot more female bailiffs these days :lol:
EARTH:

:yeehaa: :whip: :bang: :snipe: :mgun: :rocket:

Not even remotely harmless

Return to β€œThe Loresraat”