Yellowstone

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Yellowstone

Post by SoulBiter »

Anyone watching this on Paramount network? It's getting to the end of Season 2 and has quickly become my favorite TV show. This is not just a recap of your favorite western and Keven Costner was born for this part. Season two has been just brutal.
Kevin Costner is the marquee attraction of the ensemble cast in this drama series, starring as the patriarch of a powerful, complicated family of ranchers. A sixth-generation homesteader and devoted father, John Dutton controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States. He operates in a corrupt world where politicians are compromised by influential oil and lumber corporations and land grabs make developers billions. Amid shifting alliances, unsolved murders, open wounds, and hard-earned respect, Dutton's property is in constant conflict with those it borders -- an expanding town, an Indian reservation, and America's first national park.
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
High Lord Tolkien
Excommunicated Member of THOOLAH

Post by High Lord Tolkien »

Love this show! Just finished my second watch through.

"Is this your cooler?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The opening credits have oil rigs shown and the very first episode had Costner get into a car accident with a truck moving oil rig equipment but it's never mentioned.
I keep waiting for it to become important but not so far.

This is one messed up family and never goes in the direction I expect.
I love it.
https://thoolah.blogspot.com/

[Defeated by a gizmo from Batman's utility belt]
Joker: I swear by all that's funny never to be taken in by that unconstitutional device again!

Image Image Image Image
Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

My in-laws live fairly close to Yellowstone and have been trying to get us to watch. It’s on the list, except that I don’t have Paramount. One of these days.

Return to “TV Shows”