Covenant artwork. Where is it from?

A place to share and discuss fan made artwork of the Chronicles.

Moderator: danlo

darthbuzz
<i>Elohim</i>

Covenant artwork. Where is it from?

Post by darthbuzz »

Alas, there are so many images that are 'No longer available' in this thread.
I apologise if these have been posted already.

I think these are all by the same artist and probably appear in novels. Which ones? I think they are amazing.

Looks like the same artist as this Gilden-fire cover
Thank you in advance. :)

Post by wayfriend »

A lot of those were from gildenfire. But the giantship was from the Atlas of the Land, I thought.

In earlier days, I begged, pleaded, and cajoled people to put artwork in the Laborium. (A section of the Album. See the link at the top of the page.) For the very reason we have no encountered.
darthbuzz
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by darthbuzz »

Cannot post ..."not acceptible" Really annoying.

keep deleting and rewriting huge amounts of text and still does not work :twisted:
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Re: Covenant artwork. Where is it from?

Post by Cord Hurn »

darthbuzz wrote:Alas, there are so many images that are 'No longer available' in this thread.
I apologise if these have been posted already.

I think these are all by the same artist and probably appear in novels. Which ones? I think they are amazing.

Looks like the same artist as this Gilden-fire cover
Thank you in advance. :)

Thank you for showing those illustrations to us, darthbuzz! 8) :biggrin: It is my feeling that sharing such artwork truly enriches the Watch! Thank you, again!!! And I share the feeling of lamenting that some of the links to the artwork posted in this forum are no longer functioning. :cry:
darthbuzz
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by darthbuzz »

Sorry, not usually that humpy. Was not in a great mood yesterday. Been having a pretty torrid time since 2013 actually.

I will just type it all again. Not very tech savvy. Still using XP and type with 1 finger so it hurts. :oops:

<i>Elohim</i>

Post by darthbuzz »

Anyway, found some more and all of them can only be from the US edition of Gilden-fire.
I was trying to say in a long way that I am going to have to get me a copy of this.
This is the sort of artwork that I have in my head that depicts the real life people from the land. Human but fantasy humans. Unfortunately I have some very good but caricatures and cortoon'ish style giants in my head. ;)

eBay has them but not paying 30 GB pounds for one from the USofA. Will have to look for a UK copy of the US version. (I think pound signs are the "not acceptable" that was making me annoyed)

And permanence in motion
Participants in the power that remains."

Return to “The Chronicles Art Gallery”