Hello again

Hey Newbies, over here first ;) Come on in and tell us more about yourself. IMPORTANT: For new members, please read "New Members Only" BEFORE registering.

Moderators: Savor Dam, Menolly

Feanor1999
Servant of the Land

Hello again

Post by Feanor1999 »

Hi All...

Feanor here.

I was a member years ago, but the email I used originally has ceased to be, so I’ve had to re-register. I was of course, feanor then too. So after some time leaving Covenant alone, I’ve literally just restarted them and am just arriving in Andelain with Atiarian. My footsteps have started to be a bit stingy LOL !

I did start the Last Chronicles, but halfway thru Runes, I felt it was too depressing and dour, so I stopped reading it. However, to be able to go full throttle thru the whole set, including the second this time, I’m gonna sprint thru the first as it were, and jump right into the Second, but i need to hear the joy that is spoken first, as Foamfollower is wont to keep telling us ! I’m looking forward to finding what’s been going on since 2013. See you all around.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

Be Welcome back to the Watch, Feanor.
Be Well Come and True!
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Welcome (back) Feanor. :D

--A
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Hey Feanor!
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

Welcome Back, Feanor!

I liked the Last Chronicles, but I thought Runes was the toughest of those four books to get through.

The second LC book, Fatal Revenant, I liked a lot, better than any Chronicles books outside of TIW and TPTP. Hope you'll continue to hang in there and read all four of them, and let us know what you think!

Return to “The Summonsing”