Did they land on the Moon?

Those who do not learn history are doomed to use this quote over and over again.

Moderators: danlo, Damelon

CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

And anyway, surely the technology was faaaaar too primitive to slow footage down :| ;)
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Darth Revan wrote:
Ur-Vile wrote:Darth, do not forget human ingenuity. We can build fantastic structures, launch a probe into deep space, travel to the depths of the ocean; getting the ship to the moon is a big feat, but not unfeasable. The reason they could get back is because they had an orbiter waiting for them with the fuel and supplies for a return journey. Further, any signal from the craft would take virtually no time at all: moving close to the speed of light.
Not in those days... It was years ago they "Landed" on the Moon... And don't forget the fact that the mens shadows were at the wrong angles.
Are you saying light travelled more slowly in the sixties? What about way back in medieval times or earlier? The light must have been really slow then! It's a wonder they could see anything at all! Perhaps that's why it's called the Dark Ages... :|
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Of course it wasn't normal bouncing the Moon has less gravity than the Earth-again u're saying that they rigged a hallucination into the telescope when I saw the flag on the moon? They must has done it to all telescopes in 69...that's pretty darn impressive technology right there! :D
fall far and well Pilots!
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

I don't understand the motivation behind faking a moon landing. I remember the Space Race, but if either side attempted to fake it, the other side would have called the out on it. Yet somehow, Russia did no such thing.
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

The faked the Russians too dAN...come on! U didn't know that? They faked the invasions of Poland and Czechoslovakia and EVERYBODY knows it was Joe McCarthy who invented the Cold War and hired the actor who played Kruschev... :screwy: (In fact reality didn't exist until u were born Darth! :D)
fall far and well Pilots!
aTOMiC
Lord

Post by aTOMiC »

Come on guys. I can't believe this is still being discussed. Of course men went to the moon. The only conspiracy was that it was the greys that gave us the technology in trade for our women. :screwy:
"If you can't tell the difference, what difference does it make?"

"There is tic and toc in atomic" - Neil Peart
Kinslaughterer
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Kinslaughterer »

Hold on Danlo, this is coming from a person who tells me he has seen ancient phoenician script in NM. ;) :screwy:
"We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and remember:X never, ever, marks the spot."
- Professor Henry Jones Jr.

"Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet."

https://crowcanyon.org/
support your local archaeologist!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

danlo wrote:The faked the Russians too dAN...come on! U didn't know that? They faked the invasions of Poland and Czechoslovakia and EVERYBODY knows it was Joe McCarthy who invented the Cold War and hired the actor who played Kruschev... :screwy: (In fact reality didn't exist until u were born Darth! :D)
LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :LOLS:

Unfortunately, Danlo, you know too much *cue x-files music*
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!

Return to “Doriendor Corishev”