Let's take to the Sea!: The One Tree sign up status

TWL, TOT, WGW

Moderators: Cord Hurn, danlo, dlbpharmd

dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Chapter 22 was due 2 days ago, someone nudge Darth....
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

He stated in chapt 21 that he was aware it was due--I PMed him a reminder an hour ago 8) (ps I PMed Xar 3 days ago about Xar's absence at the Watch and commitment to the assigned chapter, no reply yet--so heads up folks I might need help on that one--I'll keep you posted)
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

Let me know if you need me to do chapter 25.
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

I'm kickin' around, too, in case of emergencies. But it looks like we're covered the rest of the way. We're in good hands with the Princess. :)

Xar? Where are you, Xar?
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Darth needs another nudge....
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Sorry to keep you waiting folks but I have just heard from a very respectable third source the Darth's dissection absoluetly, positively, will be up Saturday! And I will post Durris' the second it is up 8)
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

Okay, then! That leaves Xar. If I am to do chapter 25, then I need to know today if possible so I can get it up asap.
Blow away dandelion

I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

___
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ___ »

Somehow I don't think Xar is going to do 25. I just looked up his profile, and he has all the looks of somebody who didn't stay.
When the man with a 45 meets the man with a rifle, you said the man with a pistol is a dead man. Let's see if it's true.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

If you don't mind dAN...you've done enough already. But as of today (which is Darth's final deadline, btw) I'm putting your name up in place of Xar.
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

I'll get on it today. I notice that Darth hasn't been on; presumably he's busy with his exams. Hopefully he'll have done his chapter, though.
Blow away dandelion

I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

I'm just finishing copying up my quotes now dAN. Then I'll post it to danlo, and we'll see if it passes it's test... :P
___
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ___ »

Great! I'll have 25 done by Friday. Err, I mean dANdeLION will have 25 done by Friday..... :oops:
When the man with a 45 meets the man with a rifle, you said the man with a pistol is a dead man. Let's see if it's true.
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Gee, I'm glad to see everybody trusts my continued existence... I'm still here, you know? ;)

Seriously, I'm sorry I haven't posted for so long; RL suddenly rolled in at full speed and I found myself unable to get enough time to check the forums regularly. The last few months have been hell for me - both because of a need to prepare for graduation and because of a loss in the family. I would lurk from time to time, read what was new, and prepare for my turn on The One Tree - but I understand that since you didn't hear from me for so long, you thought I was gone for good.

Rest assured, I am not. If I manage to force RL to hold its punches after the two or three kicks in the belly, I'll make my presence known at large once more. In the meantime, if I've missed my chance to make good on The One Tree, it's allright... I guess I can always try my luck on WGW afterwards. Just let me know, please.

Matrixman, never fear, I'm still here...
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

No you didn't miss your chance--you just never returned my PMs confirming your continued existenence or your dissection. I'll glady give you back your chapter-in fact I'm changing it back now. Just TALK TO ME! 8O 8O 8) Durris just PMed me back The Isle will be posted by Thursday night-then you can post yours Friday or during the weekend Xar. But PM me please! :D
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

Im new here but I would be willing to dissect a chapter. Just tell me which one and I will be glad to do it. If I dont get any of the One Tree, Im hopeful of doing some of WGW.
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

A few of the chapters to The White Gold Weilder have already been taken but, Soul Biter, PM me the chapter(s) you want to do and I'll see if it's feasible-then I'll save your PM-and put you on the schedule. It is best to try for a chapter now to avoid the rush. The main sign-up schedule for WGW will be posted a few days after 4th of July. But if you, or anyone else for that matter, PMs me before then you'll have a much better shot at getting exactly the chapter(s) you want. 8)
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

I'll do a couple of chapters Danlo... :D
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

I was thinking danlo, since White Gold Wielder is probably going to be so popular, perhaps we should limit it to one chapter each, at least until everybody who wants to do some dissecting has had a chance to pick one. We could always ask if anyone wants to do another chapter if we run short.

Sum sui generis
Vs
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Yes variol son--I've been getting so many PMs already that I have to sit down today and do rough draft assignments-one chapter apiece it is! :roll: 8)
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

bump

Return to “2nd Chronicles”