Kings Of Chaos

Zap! Woo hoo! High score! Computers, Consoles, and everything electronic.

Moderators: Cagliostro, lucimay, Creator, Sorus

Infelice
Lord

Kings Of Chaos

Post by Infelice »

I dont know if any of you are familiar with this game, but Kings of Chaos is a highly addictive online game in which you are in command of an army of either humans, dwarves, elves or orcs (guess which race my army is ;) ) and must recruit soldiers and officers in order to do combat with other armies to steal their gold, buy weapons, increase strength and therefore increase the ability to steal MORE gold. Ive been playing for the last 3-4 weeks ( i cant really remember, time flies when your having fun).

Ur-vile has also been playing and is one of my officers in command of his own army. We thought that maybe a few of you guys might like to join in the fun and enlist or least help both of us by clicking on our recruiting links to help us get more men. You are permitted to click the link once every 24 hr period. I click on Urviles link daily and this helps add an extra soldier to his army.

If you are feeling adventurous enough you can actually register for your own army and be an officer or either of us. It would be great to see a few Watchers join in the mayhem. I'll post our links below and Urvile and I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would take the few mins required to click our links and give us extra men. Just click the link, and then follow the instructions, its very simple :)

I have two armies. One is Sweetinfelice ..... link is below.

www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=66sg44s6

And the other is Soulcrusher (name sound familiar?)... link is below.

www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9im26vgc

Urviles link is below.....

www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=58hxed3i

Hope to see yas there :D
Last edited by Infelice on Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edinburghemma
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Edinburghemma »

sounds good, shall do it. Does anyone here play on Elendor?
The reality is in this head. Mine. I'm the projector at the planetarium, all the closed little universe visible in the circle of that stage is coming out of my mouth, eyes, and sometimes other orifices also.
Infelice
Lord

Post by Infelice »

Thanks emma :)
Edinburghemma
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Edinburghemma »

done. I await...
The reality is in this head. Mine. I'm the projector at the planetarium, all the closed little universe visible in the circle of that stage is coming out of my mouth, eyes, and sometimes other orifices also.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

I've been on there for a couple of weeks, but I haven't visited for a while. I started to get bored :roll:
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Will take a look.

[Edit - hmm... just looking at the chain of command - seems to go a long way up...]
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

I dont have any commander... but I don't have any troops either.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Oh really?

*Note - has been attacking beginners for extra gold*
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

I started about 3 weeks ago, played for 5 minutes, and haven't touched it since...
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Oh. I don't usually go for fully menu-based games, but I feel like giving this one a go.
Infelice
Lord

Post by Infelice »

Welcome aboard Murrin my boy...... if you pm me your recruitment link I can pass it on to my other officers and get them to click it daily so you can get more men :D
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

People, this game is seriously addictive. Thanks to my queen's excellent advice, I am rocketing up the ranks! I usually log in to the game 3 times a day. It's so much fun.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

I went there a couple of days ago, to find my cash had quadrupled and my army had rocketed from 4 to 24 since I last looked 8O Sadly, I then had to arm them all, train them all :roll: Haha, I occasionally go and kick Hierachy's ass for a laugh ;)
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Is he under the name 'Hierachy'? I couldn't find him.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

He was, but he seems to have gone now. Probably deleted because he's been inactive for so long
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Darn. :D
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

CovenantJr wrote:I went there a couple of days ago, to find my cash had quadrupled and my army had rocketed from 4 to 24 since I last looked 8O Sadly, I then had to arm them all, train them all :roll: Haha, I occasionally go and kick Hierachy's ass for a laugh ;)
Get your ass on runescape boy!
Infelice
Lord

Post by Infelice »

Ur-Vile wrote:People, this game is seriously addictive. Thanks to my queen's excellent advice, I am rocketing up the ranks! I usually log in to the game 3 times a day. It's so much fun.
Youre a quick learner Ur-vile :D

Hierarchy was playing the game???? I didnt know that :(

Hmmmm I may have to go and post my link in the chat room here and get some of the elders in on the fun:P
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

*glances furtively around* Here's my link: www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=7hzgr3m8
Infelice
Lord

Post by Infelice »

Consider it clicked Cov Jnr..... and heres Murrins link.....HE NEEDS MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=nzuginn6

Return to “PC & Console Games”