Alias

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

FizbansTalking_Hat
<i>Haruchai</i>

Alias

Post by FizbansTalking_Hat »

So what are your thoughts, on this show. Personallly I am a huge huge fan of this show, I mean come on: hot chick, guns, action, running, plot twists, evil bad guys, CIA, covert ops......whats not to like.

For true fans, you'll know that the season finale of this year's 3rd season is on Sunday, so ROCK ON!

What are your thoughts on the show and season:
Spoiler
I think that the big cliffhanger of the year will be Vaughn in a situation where he has the chance to kill Lauren. I'm also thinking that Syd's sister, PASSENGER Girl, will be putting Syd in danger, b/c Rambaldi prophesized that the two should not be near each other, and it also explains why people went to so much trouble to keep them unknown from each other, why Vaughn's dad helped to kidnap her and keep her from being used by Rambalido obsessed people for the end game.

Your thoughts, cheers.
"...oh my god - there is a nerd stuck beneath my space bar.."
- Jules - 9:34 P.M. Conversation MSN --
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

I only watched that one scene after the Super Bowl, where Jennifer Garner was on that airplane and she walked in wearing that--

Hold on. Think I got that scene on tape somewhere.
"I support the destruction of the Think-Tank." - Avatar, August 2008
FizbansTalking_Hat
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by FizbansTalking_Hat »

My claim to fame, I used to date a girl called Jennifer Garner, so I have dated Jennifer Garner........how awesome is that......she's so hott.
"...oh my god - there is a nerd stuck beneath my space bar.."
- Jules - 9:34 P.M. Conversation MSN --
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I knew a girl who looked like buffy, and she liked me, but we couldn't communicate and her mum didnt like me (called me a snob), so I never dated her.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Cate
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cate »

Jennifer Garner is awesome as Sydney. My favorite TV show. I missed almost the entire third season, but luckily my granddaughter taped it all for me, which I am going to enjoy probably this weekend.....finally. ; )
"let the storm of thought spend itself. Presently you will arrive upon a calm sea."......Walter Lanyon
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

Ur-Vile wrote:I knew a girl who looked like buffy, and she liked me, but we couldn't communicate and her mum didnt like me (called me a snob), so I never dated her.
A snob... AH! Ur-Vile... if I find out you a snob... then I'm going to rob you. :P
Khat
The Gap Into Spam

Let's review shall we?

Post by Khat »

I belong to the Alias fan forum at forum.aliasfans.net/. What I like about it is that each show is recapped really well. I am so looking forward to tomorrow night!
<Don't worry Jay this site is more fun than any other forum site on the net!>
Here is what I put up there:
Although I am really excited about the beginning of season 4 -- I felt the need review some Points that need to be remembered from last season's finale:
1. Katya works for The Covenant (or did she for-see that Syd was going to find out info from Lauren and try to stop her? --- then she is helping Jack cover his tracks.)
2. Not only did Lauren know about "top secret" documents that:
a] were about Syd's missing years (the 2 years or her childhood years?)
b] Listed "SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER: JACK BRISTOW"
c] were in a locked box in Wittenberg, Germany AND SHE KNEW THE NUMBER [#1062]
d] PROJECT INITIATED: 17 APRIL 1975 [and how did Lauren know??]
-- I think this is SAB's birthday?
e] listed under the CIA & NSA?
f] were listed "TOP SECRET, EYES ONLY" - who's eyes?
g] and as her dad said to Syd; "You were never supposed to have found this"...
3. Sloane and his daughter Nadia are off to find Rambaldi's sphere of life -- The Covenant agents are going to really angry when they find they have been duped...
I hope we will find answers! Anyone want to add something here?
[spoiler]"...the loveliness of the Land has only grown more precious to me as my senses have been
opened...To turn homeward now would be to pass from treasure-berries to dust."
-- Liand to Linden [P324 Runes][/spoiler]
Warmark Jay
<i>Elohim</i>

Anyone besides me disappointed in the season opener?

Post by Warmark Jay »

My faith in J.J. Abrams and crew is eroding. I fully expected the revelation in the file that Syd was "never supposed to see" to have something to do with Project Christmas. Instead, it seemed like a direct result of the contract breakdown with Lena Olin - they can't bring her back to the show, so they slap a bandaid over that plot hole by having Jack kill her off. And is it just me, or is it stark raving lunacy for CIA to put Sloane in charge of Syd, Jack, Vaughn and Dixon (especially Dixon, giving his and Sloane's unique take on wife-swapping)? I can see the writers revising the initial concept of SD-6, but the idea of Sloane duping everyone AGAIN seems farfetched.
"That must be the King."
"How do you know?"
"He hasn't got sh*t all over him."
Khat
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Khat »

I still have faith and it is still my favorite show... I just want better answers.

Or at least better questions!!!
[spoiler]"...the loveliness of the Land has only grown more precious to me as my senses have been
Cate
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cate »

My favorite too. Love your av, K.
"let the storm of thought spend itself. Presently you will arrive upon a calm sea."......Walter Lanyon
Khat
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Khat »

Thank you Cate! Yours is very pretty - Did Edge do that for you??? You should check out the Alias fan forum - it's not as fun as here but the show has so many twists and turns -- it's great to talk to others about your thoughts.

Return to “TV Shows”