What character are you most like?

"Reflect" on Stephen Donaldson's other epic fantasy

Moderator: Cord Hurn

Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

What character are you most like?

Post by Revan »

Who do you resemble the most in these books?
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Good question!...even from Darth!! :P Let's see: In stature...especially after my forthcoming diet Tholden...and tho my temperment is improving with age it has rivaled Lebbick's, in the past. 8)
fall far and well Pilots!
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

danlo wrote:Good question!...even from Darth!! :P Let's see: In stature...especially after my forthcoming diet Tholden...and tho my temperment is improving with age it has rivaled Lebbick's, in the past. 8)
LOL! A Danlo with Lebbick temperment? :hairs: That's terrifying! :hairs:

I'm probably like Geraden: Always screwing up. :P
Edinburghemma
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Edinburghemma »

I resemble the tin man from Wizard of Oz. My brother resembles Mr.Darcy. My evil sisters resemble the Goneril,and Regan...
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

(we are refering to characters in Mordant's Need, you know! 8) )
Edinburghemma
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Edinburghemma »

hahahahahahaha, lol. Sorry Danlo. I am fixated on the Wiz right now. Henceforth I shall never invade a MN thread with spurious literary babble. My mistake, forgive, forgive...?
The reality is in this head. Mine. I'm the projector at the planetarium, all the closed little universe visible in the circle of that stage is coming out of my mouth, eyes, and sometimes other orifices also.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

emma--I'm just saying! :D Don't worry! You can superfluize here all you want. I'm working VERY hard to ease up here-in my other two forums you can't be silly, but here you can-that's why I didn't delete you. However your current fixation with the Wizard puzzles me :? Have you tried playing Darkside of the Moon while watching the Wizard on mute? :P
birdandbear
The Gap Into Spam

Post by birdandbear »

:bounce03: Man, how did they do that? *fhhhhhhhhht* *cough cough* With the Great Gig and the tornado , and Money and the Munchkins..... *fhhhhhhhhhhhht* :bounce03:

I am on topic! I'm Castellan Lebbick. I am EVIL I tell you! I just hide it really well until I'm ready to throw you in the dungeon and have my way with you..... :twisted: :whip:
Last edited by birdandbear on Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

LOL!!!!:lol::haha::lol:

After the recent Fourth of July festivities and subsequent 3-day beach bender, I'm definitely that greatest booze-bag ever, the Tor.

Most of the time, I'm Adept Havelock. (By the hairy balls of the Arch-Imager's goat, don't ask me any questions!) :crazy: :S Utterly mad, but with an ulterior motive that may or may not lead, via torturous paths, to saving the world.

And every once in a long, long while, I get to be Myste. Those are my very best days. :D
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

8O AY YI! Myste! You find out all sorts of interesting sides of people in these odd threads! :P And bird I find myself strangely aroused all of a sudden! :twisted: Remembers we're both happily married *runs away* :bounce03: :wink:
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

danlo wrote: And bird I find myself strangely aroused all of a sudden! :twisted: Remembers we're both happily married *runs away* :bounce03: :wink:
:D I highly recommend Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey, danlo--
Phèdre nó Delaunay is pricked by Kushiel's Dart, chosen to forever experience pain and pleasure as one.
It'sh shpicy!
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

birdandbear wrote::bounce03: Man, how did they do that? *fhhhhhhhhht* *cough cough* With the Great Gig and the tornado , and Money and the Munchkins..... *fhhhhhhhhhhhht* :bounce03:

I am on topic! I'm Castellan Lebbick. I am EVIL I tell you! I just hide it really well until I'm ready to throw you in the dungeon and have my way with you..... :twisted: :whip:
:twisted: Evil? Sure, I think you're evil... but in that really sweet and kind way. :P

heh, And whip me any time... ;) :twisted:

LOL! Hmmm... I'm like the Dom... I have a sense of humour...even if those around me don't. :P

:D
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

Darth Revan wrote: Hmmm... I'm like the Dom... I have a sense of humour...even if those around me don't. :P :D
I absolutely, categorically, uttterly, completely, and in all other ways, refuse to call you "Da." :P :)
Gart
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Gart »

I guess I'd have to say that I'm like...well...Gart! :twisted:

But really I'm more like the Alend Monarch, Margonal. Older, (hopefully) wiser, and certainly more careful! :wink:
...but in the morning, I will be sober
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

I most closely resemble the third Apt on the left who wishes he had translated Terisa...
Ninquelote
Ramen

Post by Ninquelote »

I'm like:

Terisa: when it's about interest in solving the mystery of human behaviour and her actions. I've learned my friends behaviour and can tell what their next actions are.

Geraden: sometimes before I was kind of clumsy when I talked. But like Geraden, that tic went away with time (if that's a correct sentence).

Myste: I dream a lot and am not afraid of big changes in my life.

Elega: How to say it...I want to take advantage of different situations and I want a high position in society in the future. I'm the leader type.
My God, it's full of stars!
-Dave Bowman
Khat
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Khat »

Wow Ninquelote yours is close to what I was going to say;
a little clumsy like Geraden, but able to laugh at myself, sometimes like Terisa & Myste when I day-dream or go into 'deep think mode'. Occasionally off kilter and a little weird like Havlock but always for a goood reason, and when I am in "Mom mode" a lot like Quiss. I don't think there can be ONE character I am most like...
[spoiler]"...the loveliness of the Land has only grown more precious to me as my senses have been
opened...To turn homeward now would be to pass from treasure-berries to dust."
-- Liand to Linden [P324 Runes][/spoiler]
Ryzel
Bloodguard

Post by Ryzel »

I cannot really think of anybody that I am very much like in any MN books, but I would have liked to be like the king himself. The capability to do what I think is right no matter what, and get results, is one I wish I possessed more of.

This is one of the reasons for my chosen name here.
"Und wenn sie mich suchen, ich halte mich in der Nähe des Wahnsinns auf." Bernd das Brot
Tjol
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Tjol »

hmmm I'd say I'm a bit like the Alend Contender fellow, Prince Kragen...trying to manipulate people into helping each other out, so that their efforts are combined, rather than wasted on the wrong enemy....

or something like that. sort of the opposite of Eremis.

I'd say artagael too, with being able to lead, but not really liking the obligations that come with it.... but no I think I'm more like the Alend Contender, Prince Kragen. (i'll edit in the name when I remember it).
Last edited by Tjol on Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Prince Kragen?

Return to “Mordant's Need”