New Shirt Up! Your Opinion Needed!

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

New Shirt Up! Your Opinion Needed!

Post by kevinswatch »

Hey all, I have a new shirt up in the store. Please, take a look at it and let me know what you think of the design and stuff. The t-shirt is a grey t-shirt, not a white one, just so you know.

www.cafeshops.com/kevinswatch

Please, let me know what you think. I don't want people to start buying it until I know it's perfect.

Also, here are the "choices" we have for future shirts-

Hooded Sweatshirt
Sweatshirt
Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Baseball Jersey
Golf Shirt

I can also make a mousepad if you all really want one. Heh. So yeah, let me know what you think.-jay
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

I like it! Do you Rave??? A long sleeved t-shirt would be nice. :)
I'm glad the new one is gray. I had a little problem with the white one yesterday. :(
It was my first day off of work since it came, so it was the first time I got a chance to wear it out (we're not allowed to wear tshirts at work). It was a warm day -- up a bit above freezing so I went out Christmas shopping with my tshirt and jeans and an open jacket over my shirt. And I couldn't figure out why all of these men were being so...friendly...and asking all of these questions about my shirt...until I saw my reflection in the grocery store window and realized that my (ahem) "undergarment" was bright pink and made out of lace :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
SO YES A GRAY SHIRT IS GREAT!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
And ladies, be forewarned about being careful about what undergarments you are wearing with that white one!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Jay, a black shirt would probably be a good color , too, if they have one in any of the styles.
Love as thou wilt.

Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

It was a warm day -- up a bit above freezing
8O

And here I was going to suggest we place pics of ourselves wearing our T-shirts on the Gallery :) I'm guessing we won't be seeing the above combination :P
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Vain, in one afternoon I innocently and inadvertantly flashed a lifetime's quota of men, so you're right -- you won't be seeing that combo!
Jay - as I said, I like your new design and the GRAY shirt. :)
Last edited by duchess of malfi on Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love as thou wilt.

fightingmyinstincts
Giantfriend

re

Post by fightingmyinstincts »

Black would be the coolest if you can do it, if not.... :cry:
I hate wearing white, but I'll do it for a KW t-shirt. Grey is better. How 'bout a hoodie thing? I want something I can wear for a jacket and have an excuse to wear it more than once a week.What is a golf shirt and a baseball jersey?
merry Xmas :)
"Well of course I understand. You live forever because your pure, sinless service is utterly and indomitably unballasted by any weight or dross of mere human weakness. Ah, the advantages of clean living."
TC to Bannor, LFB
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

It does get pretty cold around here in the winter. I could go for a hooded sweatshirt, too, as long as they don't cost too much. A black hooded sweatshirt would be great for "we suffice" (hint hint hint) :) :wink:
Love as thou wilt.

Lady Genni
Ramen

Post by Lady Genni »

Ok, here are my two cents...

I'd like black and the long sleeve tee. But I'd also buy a sweatshirt and regular tee in the grey.

((thanks for the warning Duchess - I tend to wear black bras (Oops - TMI!) so I'm sure I would have made a similar mistake.))
Lady Genni
"By the Seven...!"
caamora
The Purifier

Post by caamora »

Black hooded sweatshirt with "We suffice" would be great, duchess!

I like the grey. I would be more inclined to wear grey or black, especially with the problems the other ladies have experienced! (Victoria's Secret just doesn't make white bras anymore!! :lol: )
The King has one more move.
Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

A hooded sweatshirt would be cool! Especially in Boston... :roll:
kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

OK, just to make it clear, there is NO option for black colored shirts or anything. Sorry, but they just don't sell them. Everything is either white or sometimes grey. I believe the hooded sweatshirt is a grey color, but it's hard to tell. Also, I forgot to add-

Fleece Pullover
Fleece Vest
Fleece Jacket

as options. The fleece stuff is a kind of blueish color. I can't vouch for the quality of anything besides the t-shirts. All I've ever bought from these guys is a t-shirt. But I'm sure their other products are good as well.

Anyway, it sounds like the next thing on my list will be to make a "We Suffice." hooded sweatshirt. Sound good?-jay
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

YES!!YES!!!YES!!! Thanks, Jay! :)
Love as thou wilt.

Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

A sweatshirt is a good idea for the Chicago area at this time of year. :wink: I don't care about color.

A golf shirt with "Hellfire!" would also accurately describe my reactions when playing that sport. :-)
fightingmyinstincts
Giantfriend

re

Post by fightingmyinstincts »

OOOOH! I want a fleecy thing! I love fleecy stuff.....especially blankets, but I don't think there's gonna be a chrons-related fleecy blanket anytime soon, am I right?
A fleecy jacket would be the leetest thing I could get for xmas right now....
"Well of course I understand. You live forever because your pure, sinless service is utterly and indomitably unballasted by any weight or dross of mere human weakness. Ah, the advantages of clean living."
TC to Bannor, LFB
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

bloodguard hoodie

It was super cold and windy today...kept wishing I had that hoodie... :wink:
Love as thou wilt.

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”