Cut and Paste game.

A haven for game threads.

Moderator: Damelon

Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Apologies in advance .. but :wink:
... some animals ... have cells in their rectum that sometimes transforms into-not kidding-their brain cells.
I have seen evidence of this in humans _ today in fact _

Sure explains a lot, no? _
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Sorus
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sorus »

That... explains SO much.

Phase one lasts until Agatha reaches 50%

On the pull you will want to use all of your CDs, including Drums of Fury If you have attempted this scenario and are struggling on stage two you can save Drums of Fury for that stage. regardless do as much damage to Agatha as possible. When pulled, Agatha will immediately spawn Smoldering Imps. I recommending only using Thrash and Swipe to deal with them while your CDs are up.

After 15 seconds or so, the first set of Imp Servants will spawn at the back of the room. Here I generally use Entangling Roots on one, and DPS the other as it runs to the boss, once the first is dead go ahead and deal with the second. If you cannot kill these adds before they reach the boss, you can use stuns like Maim and Mighty Bash to prevent them from healing the boss. but with a decent itemlevel the heal is fairly negligble. Shortly after your first Fuming Imp will spawn, either kill it outright, or make it explode on the side of the room, out of your way.

By the time you deal with the Imp Servants, Agatha should begin channeling Dark Fury. Make sure to DPS through the shield before using your interrupt, you will know the shield is broken when the large purple aura around her disappears. Ideally you want to break the shield before she spawns her first set of 3 Umbral Imps. If you don't break the shield before hand, you will need to deal with the imps to be able to do damage to the shield, and Dark Fury will do a lot of damage to you. Ideally you want to save defensive CDs like Survival Instincts for later in the fight, when the timers for Dark Fury and Umbral Imps happen at the same time.

From here on out you want to deal with the adds as they come out, trying not to fall behind. The general DPS priority list for dealing with mechanics is: Umbral Imp > Dark Fury > Imp Servant > Smoldering Imp. While doing your best to keep DPS up on Agatha at all times, unless an Umbral Imp is alive, making Agatha immune to all damage. Brutal Slash will help kill most of the enemies very quickly allowing you to focus on Agatha herself far more.

Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing
Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1049928#1049928
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Sorry to undercut your questions Pete but had to comment on Wayfriends link
I find it an interesting experiment but am astounded he only undertook it against 6 individual subjects .. of course we cannot count the one male who died before the weighing apparatus could be applied.

And out of THAT he averaged and posited the weight loss of a soul at 21gms. Also less than compelling evidence ... is the variation between subjects. Yes that the weight loss remained allegedly unexplained is indeed intriguing. But I found even more interesting his use of creative or quasi theological license in identifying the one subject whos weight loss occurred after a whole minute of his death .. as opposed to others whose weight loss was in comparison immediate .. and this is his reasoning ....
I believe that in this case, that of a phlegmatic man slow of thought and action, that the soul remained suspended in the body after death, during the minute that elapsed before its freedom. There is no other way of accounting for it, and it is what might be expected to happen in a man of the subject's temperament.
Nothing more than this makes me question this entire "experiment" .. his preconceived notions of morality and theology. He weighed and judged this man not really knowing him or .... his heart

I would be interested in knowing if indeed any further research and experimentation has occurred to look at whether or not .. such weight loss is absolute with death.

Now back to your questions Pete
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
deer of the dawn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by deer of the dawn »

Unto you is born this day
A Savior in the City of David
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. -Philo of Alexandria

ahhhh... if only all our creativity in wickedness could be fixed by "Corrupt a Wish." - Linna Heartlistener
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Sorus
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sorus »

For the latest hotfixes, Vantus Runes will be reduced to their Legion potency, the tricky Vol'zith the Whisperer boss is also nerfed, Hydrocores will drop from Heroic Dungeons, and Hook Point arena will reopen.

Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing
Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

Linna Heartbooger
Are you not a sine qua non for a redemption?

Post by Linna Heartbooger »

I think as a general rule the thing you want to be doing least is the thing you should be doing most.

^ quote from peter on the Depression thread
"People without hope not only don't write novels, but what is more to the point, they don't read them.
They don't take long looks at anything, because they lack the courage.
The way to despair is to refuse to have any kind of experience, and the novel, of course, is a way to have experience."
-Flannery O'Connor

"In spite of much that militates against quietness there are people who still read books. They are the people who keep me going."
-Elisabeth Elliot, Preface, "A Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy Carmichael"
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

8)
deer of the dawn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by deer of the dawn »

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /phpBB2/posting.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Every. single. Time.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. -Philo of Alexandria

ahhhh... if only all our creativity in wickedness could be fixed by "Corrupt a Wish." - Linna Heartlistener
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

These enemies you describe are exactly what my Zero-Zero cyborgs will be on the lookout for.

Bringen Sie Dr. Gilmore und die Null-Null Cyborgs hierher.

Bring Dr. Gilmore and the Zero-Zero cyborgs in.

Umgebung sind Regionen mit Sicherheit nicht, oder 0.0 ("nullsec" oder "Null-Null").

Surrounding these are regions with no security, or 0.0 ("nullsec" or "zero-zero").

Dr. Gilmore! Und unsere Null-Null Cyborgs! Sie sind verhaftet, und zwar wegen Mordes!

Dr. Gilmore, you and all your Zero-Zero cyborgs are under arrest for first-degree homicide.

Null-Null ist bei mir.

Zero-zero is with me.

Null-null-eins, null-null-eins, null-null.

Zero-zero-one, zero-zero-one zero-zero.

Null-Null liegt am Boden und es sieht böse aus.

Old Double O is down and seems badly hurt.

Die Küche ist köstlich, reichlich, organisch und Null-Null; der Wein (rot) ist so weich wie Mineralwasser gefallen.

The cuisine is delicious, abundant, organic and nil-zero; the wine (red) has dropped as soft as mineral water.

Zur Zeit verfolgen wir einen Null-Null Cyborg.

At this very moment, we're on the trail of one of those cyborgs.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Sorus wrote:Timewalking Raids work differently than other raid difficulties. They are only available during their respective Timewalking weeks but, unlike Timewalking dungeon, you must assemble your premade group in order to enter the raid.

After you assemble a group with 10 to 30 people, it is time to enter the raid. In order to do so, the raid leader must travel to Shattrath City. There, he or she must talk to Vormu, which stays by Cupri side at the center of the city, to queue the raid group to the Timewalking Raid.

Make sure everyone in the group has the quest Disturbance Detected: Black Temple, which awards 500 and require you to finish the Timewalking raid, killing Illidan.
These enemies you describe are exactly what my Zero-Zero cyborgs will be on the lookout for.

Bringen Sie Dr. Gilmore und die Null-Null Cyborgs hierher.

Bring Dr. Gilmore and the Zero-Zero cyborgs in.

Umgebung sind Regionen mit Sicherheit nicht, oder 0.0 ("nullsec" oder "Null-Null").

Surrounding these are regions with no security, or 0.0 ("nullsec" or "zero-zero").

Dr. Gilmore! Und unsere Null-Null Cyborgs! Sie sind verhaftet, und zwar wegen Mordes!

Dr. Gilmore, you and all your Zero-Zero cyborgs are under arrest for first-degree homicide.

Null-Null ist bei mir.

Zero-zero is with me.

Null-null-eins, null-null-eins, null-null.

Zero-zero-one, zero-zero-one zero-zero.

Null-Null liegt am Boden und es sieht böse aus.

Old Double O is down and seems badly hurt.

Die Küche ist köstlich, reichlich, organisch und Null-Null; der Wein (rot) ist so weich wie Mineralwasser gefallen.

The cuisine is delicious, abundant, organic and nil-zero; the wine (red) has dropped as soft as mineral water.

Zur Zeit verfolgen wir einen Null-Null Cyborg.

At this very moment, we're on the trail of one of those cyborgs.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

H0 always has a symbol with an equal in it. Ha never has a symbol with an equal in it. The choice of symbol depends on the wording of the hypothesis test. However, be aware that many researchers (including one of the co-authors in research work) use = in the null hypothesis, even with > or < as the symbol in the alternative hypothesis. This practice is acceptable because we only make the decision to reject or not reject the null hypothesis.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

The Dallas Cowboys' 2-3 record this NFL season may not seem like quarterback Dak Prescott's contributions were making a major difference, but without him they might have started 0-5.
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

13."Lost and Found" (Chambers, Worm Werchon, Glen Hannah)
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

It only takes one person to share one story to make an impact on one listener who takes one second to make one decision to move one step toward one incredible life.

Return to “In Pursuit of Mallory”