My new blog

Links to the outside world.
Ainulindale
Giantfriend

My new blog

Post by Ainulindale »

Just started a new blog to work to both coincide with FBS and add more. I have been able to accumulate a good amount of access due to FBS, and in the future I ill bring interviews there in genre we don't specifically voer at FBS. Until then some reviews, and news and thoughts on speculative fiction.

Thanks

The site is The Bodhisattva
Last edited by Ainulindale on Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Latest Interview: George R.R. Martin

The Bodhisattva
Fantasybookspot.com

Check out the first issue of Heliotrope - featuring articles by R. Scott Bakker, Jeff VanderMeer and more!

"I think it's undignified to read for the purposes of escape. After you grow up, you should start reading for other purposes" - M. John Harrison
Ainulindale
Giantfriend

Post by Ainulindale »

Switched up my blog platform from blogger to Wordpress. New site is here.

The Bodhisattva
Fantasybookspot.com

Check out the first issue of Heliotrope - featuring articles by R. Scott Bakker, Jeff VanderMeer and more!

"I think it's undignified to read for the purposes of escape. After you grow up, you should start reading for other purposes" - M. John Harrison
Ainulindale
Giantfriend

Post by Ainulindale »

Free book opportuntiy for residents of the UK -

Running a contest, restricted to UK residents which give 3 people an opportunity to win Naomi Novik's newly released Temeraire autographed in a draw. In the U.S. this book is titled His Majesty's Dragon

If interested, and want more info go here.

I thought it was a damn entertaining read, and I reviewed it earlier this year

Thought my fellows at the watch would be interested in some free book opporunities!

The Bodhisattva
Fantasybookspot.com

Ainulindale
Giantfriend

Post by Ainulindale »

Another chance to wn an autographed, recently released book, Shriek: an afterword by one of my favorite writers of fantastic fiction, Jeff Vandermeer in a free drawing!

Check out details here

Here is some of the accholades by famous folks:
"Here is a desert island book, a tale you can lose yourself in for days, a novel of character in which the setting--the magnificently gritty city-state named Ambergris--proves as the light fails to be the finest character of all."
- Gene Wolfe
"There's a madness in Jeff Vandermeer’s literary eye, and I would be a liar if I didn't admit it seems intimately familiar. VanderMeer envisions an outlaw literature of shrieks and shouts and a screaming across the sky, worth a thousand polite and respectable mutterings. I, for one, am listening."
- Steve Erikson
"Ambergis is one of my favorite haunts in fiction"
- China Mieville
"VanderMeer explores brilliantly, penetratingly, the frail, evanescent intersection of human understanding and historical actuality. In the telling, Shriek: An Afterword is an exceptional novel, a tapestry of fine writing, deep psychological insight, and acute narrative excitement...Shriek: An Afterword is a dark fantasy of tremendous distinction."
- Nick Gevers (Locus)

The Bodhisattva
Fantasybookspot.com

Ainulindale
Giantfriend

Post by Ainulindale »

Just wanted to let people know of our new drawing, a chance to win all 3 of the books of R. Scott Bakker's Prince of Nothing sequence, autographed by R.Scott Bakker, if interested, click here for details

The Bodhisattva
Fantasybookspot.com

Return to “Haven Farm”