Two sentence story

A haven for game threads.

Moderator: Damelon

Marv
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Marv »

(spring:yeah but i'm talking about a wild, wild emu- there only found in tazzy and some parts of WA-scary little blighters-teeth as big as a fridge)

doc six gave them all a scornful look. "wvegwe,kegfwfvdfggfdgy" he croaked, too late they realised he was calling the great fire elf twiddleydum to his aid.
It'd take you a long time to blow up or shoot all the sheep in this country, but one diseased banana...could kill 'em all.

I didn't even know sheep ate bananas.
Prom_STar
Bloodguard

Post by Prom_STar »

"Meow," Neko repsonded softly. His counter-curse worked perfectly--for as we all know, Neko is a master sorcerer--and Doc Six's summons was foiled.
Was auch immer komm, dieses weiß ich für sicher:
Ich bin zurückgekauft.

Wenn Diamanten reichlich war, würden sie keinen Wert haben. Echter Wert kommt nich aus schönheit--er kommt aus seltenheit.
Marv
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Marv »

nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo!! screamed the doc. he flew into a wild rage and shot neko between the eyes but as neko fell a strange mist formed around his body......
It'd take you a long time to blow up or shoot all the sheep in this country, but one diseased banana...could kill 'em all.

Prom_STar
Bloodguard

Post by Prom_STar »

Rising from the ground, clothed in splendor and majesty, the ghost of Neko appeared. Glaring at the Doc with fire in his eyes, the cat as black as death smiled maliciously with a "meow" promising swift retribution to come.
Ich bin zurückgekauft.

Wenn Diamanten reichlich war, würden sie keinen Wert haben. Echter Wert kommt nich aus schönheit--er kommt aus seltenheit.
Marv
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Marv »

bob the aforementioned sworn enemy of doc six now drew his six guns. the three most powerful creatures this side of the wardrobe were about to enter the endgame and to the winner the spoils.

Prom_STar
Bloodguard

Post by Prom_STar »

Neko stood tense and ready. His gaze never wavered; his stance never shifted.
Ich bin zurückgekauft.

Marv
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Marv »

the first shot rang out like a cannon as bob aimed at the doc. the doc, taking evasive action and moving with a grace that belied his advancing years, slipped under the bullet and whirled round just in time to see neko hurl a fireball at him-he smiled a ghastly smile!!

Prom_STar
Bloodguard

Post by Prom_STar »

With nearly inperceptible speed, Doc raised his hand and uttered the counter spell. Neko's attack fizzled into nothing.
Ich bin zurückgekauft.

Marv
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Marv »

:offtopic: but with your experience with rejection letters prom in a few more hundred pages we might have enough here to get royally rejected by all the publishers in the world.how exciting. :D ;)

neko's rage grew to boiling point. he uttered the words that should never be uttered "meeeeeeeewbwkuoooowwwwwwwwsah"!

Prom_STar
Bloodguard

Post by Prom_STar »

The Doc was well familiar with cat curses and knew he was in dire jeopardy. Moving with speed he didn't know he possessed, Doc leapt at Neko, attempting to tackle the cat to the ground and break his concentration.

:offtopic: Fight scenes are actually one of my favorite things to write. I swear it's therapy. |-T
Ich bin zurückgekauft.

Spring
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Spring »

He succeeded, and pinned the cat down. Snarling, he prepared for what was to happen next.
Prom_STar
Bloodguard

Post by Prom_STar »

Doc had no idea what to expect. Cat sorcerers like Neko, he knew, were always full of surprises.
Ich bin zurückgekauft.

Marv
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Marv »

and fur balls. magic fur balls.

sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

meanwhile Chuck Norris ordered more chicken wings. and a time traveling robot appeared outside the bar.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Spring
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Spring »

His name was Chuck Norris 3000. He was, simply put, a bastard.
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

he entered the bar. another hush enveloped the crowd.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Spring
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Spring »

Then one of the old regulars exlaimed, '
Spoiler
f**K
, why is everyone silent? I'm a robot too.
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Chuck Norris Prime launched a roundhouse kick at the old regular who spoke up. Chuck Prime knocked the old regular' shead from its body.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Spring
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Spring »

But, being drunk, he did not die. Instead, he got up and kicked Chuck Norris back, thus obliterating him.
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

a drunken recorder paused mid-tape. a black hole appeared where Chuck Norris had been obliterated.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “In Pursuit of Mallory”