Foul is a Name of a Demon Spirit

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

pitchwife
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by pitchwife »

check out members.aol.com/jcsaves3/SatansNames.htm

also Jehannum means hell in arabic
and Sheol means hell in hebrew

pitchwife
We are who we are - and what we are not, we will never become
danlo
Lord

So Foul is deaf & dumb!???

Post by danlo »

When u go looking around 4 Satanic references in the Bible--we're going 2 start wondering about u Pitch! 8O :D :D :D 8) It also lists the Unclean spirit as well, so does that mean TC is a demon as well :P ???
fall far and well Pilots!
pitchwife
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by pitchwife »

I'm also surprised at some results I get from searching on the web. I stumbled on this one by accident.

BTW I ment to post this to the Lord Fouls Name thread, sorry.
BTW2 - why do I come out as anonymus when I post a reply?

pitch
We are who we are - and what we are not, we will never become
danlo
Lord

SURE

Post by danlo »

:roll: oh just stumbled in2 Hell by accident?...sure.....(I'd put the laughing emoticon up--but he doesn't look 2 funny 2 me--looks like a guy on the verge of the runs...) Seems like alot of new members r having that problem--I would--go back re-edit ur profile--save changes and c if that works--if it doesn't send an personal message 2 Vain asap about the prob. Sometimes a signature helps the board recognize u 2...oh make sure ur options r all turned on and in preferences make sure no is clicked on the "hide" function.
fall far and well Pilots!
Hearthcoal
Lord

Post by Hearthcoal »

Vain explained why there are so many Guest/Anonymous posts under the Current Affairs Forum Strange anonymous posting errors.

I have also noticed that when I log in, if I do not check the box that says "Log me on automatically each visit," my posts will come up as anonymous. Doing this leaves a "cookie" or something like it on the machine you are using that allows the Discussion Forum to "recognize" you and automatically log you on when you open the website.

(Typically, I only check that box when I am using my own PC. If I am using a friend's PC or one at work, I don't want the PC to "remember me". If it did then anyone using the same PC after me who might decide to go to the KW Discussion Forum would be logged on as Hearthcoal.)

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”