Latest Acquisitions

Zap! Woo hoo! High score! Computers, Consoles, and everything electronic.

Moderators: Cagliostro, lucimay, Creator, Sorus

Cagliostro
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cagliostro »

I got the Jackbox party packs, and had people over recently. Lotsa fun if you have friends with smartphones/iPads, etc.
Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
So get wasted all of the time
And you'll have the time of your life
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Picked up Kingdom Come Deliverance, and a survival thing called "Escape The Pacific" that's still in early access.

--A

Post by Avatar »

I know I said I wouldn't, but Total War: Warhammer is on sale, so I bought it. What the hell. :D

--A

Post by Avatar »

Got Mad Max at 75% off on a Steam sale, and a few old Sierra games on Gog.com to round off my collection.

Got Conquests of Camelot, (King Arthur) Conquests of the Longbow, (Robin Hood), and Freddy Pharkas, Frontier Pharmacist. :D

The mostly completes my collection of old Sierra games, with the exception of Gold Rush, which I'll get a remastered edition of from Steam at some point, and the Police Quest games, which I suspect I'm not going to bother with. Although PQ1 was one of my first Sierra games ever, the sequels (except for 3 maybe) were pretty lacklustre and weird.

--A

Post by Avatar »

Meh...pre-ordered X4: Foundation which releases end of next month.

Really shouldn't pre-order games, but I'm in the middle of an X3:AP re-play and I heard the news. X Rebirth sucked so badly, they've promised that this is a return to the mechanics etc. of X3...I couldn't resist.

Oh well...

--A

Post by Avatar »

Oh...looks like I might have to spring for a new screen card to run ^this^ decently.

Meh.

--A
Kizza
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Kizza »

PS4 - Assassins Creed Odyssey
Wow. Just a big WOW.
Yes its a console game, but gee whiz have they ever worked it out. And I do like the whole ancient Greece scene. They have used the same engine to run a mercenary where an assassin once lurked. And it is huge in terms of size and scope.
I watched about an hour and a half of it over the weekend. I know if i start on it, I will lose at least a week.
Never fight fair with a stranger, boy. You'll never get out of the jungle that way. - Arthur Miller

Post by Avatar »

Steam Summer Sale is on. :D

Picked up Kenshi, open-world post-apocalyptic RPG in the style of Gothic 3 crossed with Mount & Blade crossed with something else.

Also got Kingdoms, an early access open world thing, Dark & Light, an early access open world RPG, Everything, a weird semi-philosophical simulation game in which you can play the universe and everything in it, and Medieval Kingdom Wars, a sorta Total War wannabe.

Damn Steam Sales. :D

--A

Return to “PC & Console Games”