President Trump

Archive From The 'Tank
Gaius Octavius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gaius Octavius »

Maybe Trump can exile all political opponents to the far north of Alaska to work in camps. The polar bears and wolves will teach them a lesson. Also send the journalists to jail and have ICE patrol the streets, asking random people for their documentation.
Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

WF, you are right that this isn't the Clinton or Nixon impeachment. It's not an impeachment at all. It is a political stunt masquerading as an impeachment inquiry.

You can talk shit about us all you want, but what will you say when the Democrats fail to impeach him? Will you just shrug your shoulders and accept their decision, or will you also consider them culpable in betraying our country? They will or will not impeach Trump based entirely upon political calculations. Will you accept them not impeaching Trump because they want to protect their own political careers? Do you accept Pelosi not holding a vote to open the impeachment inquiry to protect her parties political careers?

There was no extortion, except by Biden. There was no request to dig up dirt, except by Hillary. Investigating Biden corruption is no different from investigating trumps corruption. The double standard of the Democrat party is the true betrayal of this country.
Last edited by Zarathustra on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.
Gaius Octavius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gaius Octavius »

Like I said, Alaska and polar bears.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

And for a Libertarian thats kinda a dictatorship, and smacks either of fascist or communist response to State opposition.

Trump is openly refusing to cooperate. So theres that.

Watched Trump today assert when HE came into office the US Military Machine .. the one with the phenomenally huge budget ... were without ammunition 🤦‍♀️

Right. 🧐
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

wayfriend wrote:To repeat a notion I've mentioned before: Bringing justice to a President who buys election dirt for his own campaign by extorting foreign leaders over aid money that is already theirs - that is not partisan. Not only is that a crime, it is a betrayal of our country. The simple decision to respect one's own country demands taking action on this.
How about bringing to justice a political candidate who hired a foreign spy to gather dirt on a political opponent and then used that spy's faulty findings to weaponize the FBI to investigate her political opponent? I guess that doesn't matter to some people, though.

The first articles of impeachment against Trump were introduced in May 2017, in response to Trump's completely legal firing of James Comey. Some Democrats have been looking to find any excuse, no matter how flimsy or circumstantial, ot try and take down Trump since 21 January 2017. That is putting "party before country" because the only logical reason to try and impeach so quickly is "payback for Hillary's loss".

The Stormy Daniels tactic failed. The Mueller Investigation failed. This current Ukraine tactic will also fail. The only victory the Democrats have scored in the last few years has been to retake the House of Representatives. I guess that explains why they are so upset and irritable all the time.

Currently, the talk is about how opposing an impeachment inquiry is somehow illegal or unethical. How? A committee hearing is not a matter of law or ethics--they are simply asking questions and there is no law which requires someone to answer questions unless they are under oath in a court of law (or similar setting, such as "testifying before Congress"). Until formal, full impeachment hearings are underway in the House of Representatives the Trump Administration should continue to follow my advice and not comply.

It is now 9 October 2019 and Trump has not been impeached yet. We should start a betting pool to guess when that will actually happen.
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Post by TheFallen »

wayfriend wrote:The Dems are impeaching Trump to ensure he loses!
Impeaching Trump guarantees he wins!

Maybe pick one, eh?
Well hang on a second... you're NOT framing things as they are and that is NOT what I said.

The Dems are NOT (currently at least) impeaching Trump.

Instead they're looking to embark on seemingly endless "are there grounds for impeachment?" investigations. It's those continuous fishing trips - whether justified or not but which are (so far) resulting in precisely nothing - that are IMV massively damaging Dem 2020 hopes.

I would have precisely zero problem with Trump actually getting impeached, if such a thing was both proved as justified and then ratified.
Newsflash: the word "irony" doesn't mean "a bit like iron" :roll:

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them

"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Sure Hashi ... Dems have had Trump in their crosshairs for the duration of his presidency.. but Trump is responsible for that.

Trump is responsible for making the thousands of stupid statements HE himself made, for announcing that he has zero ethics, identifying who was on the ill judged Ukrainian call, for listening to Giuliani and his questionable and ill advised plan,

Lets not forget his inviting Russia to interfere with the 2016 election, which they DID ... and for trying to affect the 2020 election ... which he clearly has sought to do ...

For demonstrating that he is content to take information, intel etc to advance his personal interests.

The Dems seem unwilling to actually impeach Trump ... well Pelosi seems to be resistant. And to a degree I can see why she is.

But Trump can deflect and parry ineffectually ... as he has ... and will continue to do ... and no doubt further incriminate himself
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

I mean, I partly agree with that, but think it only fair to point out that, no matter who won, they would be in the Dem cross-hairs, just like all Dem winners are in the Rep ones.

I feel often your politics is more about politics than about, y'know, whats good for citizens etc. :D

--A
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Skyweir wrote:Lets not forget his inviting Russia to interfere with the 2016 election, which they DID ... and for trying to affect the 2020 election ... which he clearly has sought to do ...
Don't be ridiculous--there is no proof of any sort that Trump "invited" the Russians to interfere in any election. That being said, anyone who thinks that the Russians don't try to interfere in our elections is being stupidly naive. Trump is not the one who hired a foreign spy to visit foreign countries and try to dig up dirt on his political opponent. There is even a phone call where Adam Schiff was pranked by some Russian radio guys back in 2017 and he was willing to accept dirt on Trump. Who is colluding with whom?

Of course, no one is looking into Facebook's involvment with the Russians trying to interfere with our elections. How many fake accounts were from Russian bot farms? How much money did those farms pay to Facebook to host those accounts and post all their content? Why do so many people get their political news from Facebook, a site which is not a legitimate media site and where anyone can say anything without needing any proof whatsoever?

Trump is a loudmouth asshole, but that is not against the law. LBJ was just as bad--he said some pretty un-Presidential things back in the 60s.

The Ukranian phone call was not ill-judged. National leaders are allowed to call one another and the things they discuss are matters of executive privilege, not subject to review by Congress. Remember Obama's open mic--he would have "more latitide" (I forget the exact word he used) after the election?
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

If I don't post it, a conservative surely won't.
Two men connected to Giuliani's Ukraine efforts charged with funneling foreign money into US election

Two associates of Rudy Giuliani connected to efforts to dig up dirt in Ukraine on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden have been arrested and indicted on criminal charges for allegedly funneling foreign money into US elections.

The charges against the men suggest Giuliani's push on Ukraine and President Donald Trump's receptiveness to it had ties to an illegal effort to influence US politics and policy using foreign funds. The indictment involves two people central to the impeachment inquiry in the House.

[...] US prosecutors were not intending to unseal the indictment against the Giuliani associates and two others Thursday, according to three US officials. Their hand was forced by an attempt by Fruman and Parnas to leave the country.

[...] They gave hundreds of thousands in donations to a Trump-allied super PAC, according to the Miami Herald. [link]
And no one thought Trump could be in deeper poop.

I think this points out how much of Trumps illicit activities are being pursued for prosecution and we don't even know about them yet.
Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

If I don't post it, WF surely won't:

Burisma paid Joe Biden $900,000 in lobbying.

But I'm sure it's just a coincidence, right?
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

"The president's guys got caught funneling foreign money into his campaign."

"So what? Biden's son was a lobbyist!!"

(Is "lobbyist" one of those things that's only bad when Dems do it?)

But anyway ...

The president's guys got caught funneling foreign money into his campaign.

Any comments on this?

I am trying to sort out how the money trail connects to the election tampering. It sounds like the money got Trump looking at Ukraine in the first place.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

All wrong doing come out ... Trumps dirty dealings as with .. if Bidens son has done dirty dealings ... it will come out.

No one is more nepotistic than Trump appointing family members to political office. We sometimes forget how Ivanka, Jared and even Donnie Jr ... pretty sure it wasnt merit based. However, if Biden and or his son ventured on the wrong side of the road ... that WILL come out too.

ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Also from Zs sourced Ukrainian news network.
We count on support of the United States above all, including support of U.S. President Donald Trump. I'd rather not comment on what is going on in their domestic policy. It's their domestic policy, and I do not see any change in their attitude towards us in international relations," Zelensky said.

The problem of blocked deliveries of U.S. weapons to Ukraine has been solved, Zelensky said.

"This has nothing to do with Burisma [company]," he said.

"I do not anticipate any change [in Ukraine-U.S. relations] but if it happens, we will learn about that from Twitter," Zelensky said jokingly.
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Pretty much 🤔

ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

wayfriend wrote:The president's guys got caught funneling foreign money into his campaign.
Look again. Giuliani's guys got caught funneling foreign money into a PAC, not the official campaign itself.

That's cute, Skyweir, but it still goes to show that all the Democrats have are fishing expeditions and that is all they have had for 3 years now.

I think I am going to start doing this every single day until the situation changes:
It is now 11 October 2019 and Trump has not been impeached yet.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Skyweir wrote: Image
Oh look, a Hollywood celebrity lecturing us. Someone who recites lines for a living and acts in superhero movies is surely a seasoned expert on politics.

I'm enjoying just how ridiculous the left is becoming these days.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!

Post by Avatar »

Well, I don't strictly disagree with him. Nice to see you around Lore. :D

--A
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Avatar wrote:Well, I don't strictly disagree with him. Nice to see you around Lore. :D

--A
"Things will come out . . ." Thanks, Mr. Actor. I guess I just think an actor making such prognostications seems ridiculous. Things have come out of the Obama administration too, so it's kind of a given but Evans talks like he's in the know.

Good to see you, too!
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!

Post by Avatar »

Haha, doesn't take a genius to figure out that this admin will probably have some particularly juicy stories either.

Bloody Trump. :LOLS:

But yes...doubt there has ever been a politician where it wasn't the case.

--A

Return to “Coercri”