Am I the only one who didn't get drunk?

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Am I the only one who didn't get drunk?

Post by Revan »

heh, I didn't have a single bit of alcohol this Christmas... My friends were trying to get me some... but i really couldn't be bothered... I don't like it that much... bah!
ChoChiyo
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ChoChiyo »

Me--> not a drop either.

None coming my way for new year's eve either...

Empress Cho hammers the KABC of Evil.

"If Ignorance is Bliss, Ann Coulter must be the happiest woman in the universe!"

Take that, you Varlet! :P
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

I didn't either....

Unbelieveable - Cho is 2 posts away from 1000 already.
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

Go Cho 8)
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

Nope, none for me either.
kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

Heh. Your story sounds familiar, Darth.

I really do plan to start drinking someday. Honest. Heh.-jay
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

It's OK, I drank enough to cover all y'all.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ChoChiyo »

See, if Cail would have given me some beer....maybe I could've got a buzz....but No, he wouldn't do it....

"If Ignorance is Bliss, Ann Coulter must be the happiest woman in the universe!"

I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

I've never gotten drunk, though I have drank (barely - I think the most was 2 bottles of VK on a new year's a couple years back). Didn't drink this year (and haven't done for quite a long time).
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

I didn't get drunk on Christmas, but I did get well and truly soused at a party on the 23rd. The only thing that saved me the next morning was the fact that it was a dinner party and halfway through getting the drink on I ate beef tenderloin with bearnaise sauce, les petits chous aux Provençal, and a big pile of mashed potatoes.

Cail, you & I should go on a bender together one of these days! :D
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
ChoChiyo
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ChoChiyo »

Heh heh. For me, these days a bender is one beer, and I'm ZZZzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz. The cheapest date EVER.

Alynna Lis Eachann
Lord

Post by Alynna Lis Eachann »

kevinswatch wrote:Heh. Your story sounds familiar, Darth.

I really do plan to start drinking someday. Honest. Heh.-jay
Hehehehehe.

I had a drink on Christmas... but I had more than enough tiramisu to make up for it.
"We probably could have saved ourselves, but we were too damned lazy to try very hard... and too damn cheap." - Kurt Vonnegut

"Now if you remember all great paintings have an element of tragedy to them. Uh, for instance if you remember from last week, the unicorn was stuck on the aircraft carrier and couldn't get off. That was very sad. " - Kids in the Hall
Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Poor Darth

Maybe you were just short of money... like £10 of something

:P :evilfoul:
DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM!
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Myste wrote:Cail, you & I should go on a bender together one of these days! :D
I never turn down an offer to socialize over drinks....However, those nights tend to get very expensive... :cheers:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

It's all about a 30-pack of PBR and a sofa, baby. :cheers:
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

I've never been drunk but I plan on trying it out sometime soon.
[spoiler]If you change the font to white within spoiler tags does it break them?[/spoiler]
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I don't drink.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
dennisrwood
The Gap Into Spam

Post by dennisrwood »

i will be drinking sturday, but have to work on Sunday. so only a good buzz will be allowed.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Dang! 8O I married the wrong woman! :haha: Good job Darth! Alynna what in hellfire is tiramisu? Some shusi hotstuff? :? 8)
fall far and well Pilots!
Metal-Demon
Giantfriend

Post by Metal-Demon »

I used to be a lush ... for years my best friend was a whiskey and ginger-ale, but due to a heart condition (Super Ventricular Tachycardia) I can't drink anymore because of my medication.

Damn, I miss liquor. :cry:
-- I've learnt everything I need to know about life just by listening to RUSH --

Return to “General Discussion Forum”