The Store

Main forum for site announcements, suggestions, and help.

Moderators: Savor Dam, Vain

MrKABC
The Gap Into Spam

The Store

Post by MrKABC »

I am curious... are there more items on the way for the store?

I *really* want a na-Mhoram's crozier - I think it would look really cool there next to my avatar...

More Lords' staffs or Clave rukhs would be nice too...
"This is the grace that has been given to you - to bear what must be borne."
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Why not design an icon yourself, and submit it to Vain? Somewhere there's a thread/post where he asks people who're willing to do exactly that.

Don't know where, but why not give it a try?

Alynna Lis Eachann
Lord

Post by Alynna Lis Eachann »

Here's the thread:

kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5760

Vain did indeed say he'd be willing to work with people to come up with new shop stuff. Just PM him and ask about what's involved.
"We probably could have saved ourselves, but we were too damned lazy to try very hard... and too damn cheap." - Kurt Vonnegut

"Now if you remember all great paintings have an element of tragedy to them. Uh, for instance if you remember from last week, the unicorn was stuck on the aircraft carrier and couldn't get off. That was very sad. " - Kids in the Hall
Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Would Vain make a special item for me?
DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM!
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

I'd like "The Codpiece" featured in "As the World Burns: The Kevins Watch Soap". :lol:
Alynna Lis Eachann
Lord

Queeaqueg wrote:Would Vain make a special item for me?
*shrug* He might, but it wouldn't be very fair, would it, for you to get something that nobody else has a chance to buy or win. Then everybody else would start asking for stuff, and it isn't like he's got a ton of free time to cater to our whims (as much as I'd like a Busby icon and a Sam-Cat icon ;) ). I suppose you'll have to ask him what he thinks.
"We probably could have saved ourselves, but we were too damned lazy to try very hard... and too damn cheap." - Kurt Vonnegut

"Now if you remember all great paintings have an element of tragedy to them. Uh, for instance if you remember from last week, the unicorn was stuck on the aircraft carrier and couldn't get off. That was very sad. " - Kids in the Hall
MrKABC
The Gap Into Spam

Post by MrKABC »

OK, I made my very own rukh, and sent it to Vain... What else do I need to do to get it into the store?

Beg and plead? Help me out here... <grinning>

dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Cool rukh MrK!
MrKABC
The Gap Into Spam

Post by MrKABC »

dlbpharmd wrote:Cool rukh MrK!
Awwww... thanks dlbpharmd!

Now, how do I get it into the store??? I am offering it to the admin-gods so that they can SELL it to us...

The Clave had many rukhs, so I am thinking that maybe a good number of them should be for sale?
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

Nice job, MrKABC! Hopefully Vain will allow the rukh into the store.

He may be a little hesitant, as those things once gave him a nasty burn, if I recall correctly. ;)

Hey, maybe you could try your hand at making a master-rukh as well. That would be neat! I assume there would only be one of those suckers for sale. :)
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

I definitely want one!
MrKABC
The Gap Into Spam

Post by MrKABC »

Thank you thank you thank you for the compliments!!! I can make a master-rukh or a na-Mhoram's crozier as well, or just about anything else for that matter! (I'm good at Photoshop)

I also would like to buy my own rukh but it needs to be added to the store...

Vain? Hellooooooooo....

Nekrimah, Vain! Add the rukh to the store pleeeeeeeease! :P
Alynna Lis Eachann
Lord

PM him again and ask about the template for the store - but be patient ;) . Heh, I for one, give it an admin seal of approval... might even buy one of the things myself. PM Jay about it, too, in case he hasn't seen this thread.

kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

Hey there.

Yeah, I think we're always willing to accept new items for the store. In the past it's typically been either me or Vain who've made the items, but it's cool if other people help out, heh. I used to have the password information for how to upload new items, but I lost the information that Vain sent me. So right now I'm of no help, heh. You'll have to PM Vain about it, or I'll have to get the information from him again.

Your item looks good, but if it's possible you may want to edit it so that it's in the same format as the other ones (Heh, sorry. I've been getting badly obsessive compusive as I'm getting older). Mainly, that the text is perpendicular to the image, or rotated 90 degrees. Also, if you really want to, you can ask Vain what the font used for the other images was. He told me in the past, but I've forgotten, heh. Again, I'm no help.-jay
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

MrKABC - I can do the rukh but over the weekend :)
Sunbaneglasses
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sunbaneglasses »

oooo! oooo! you can have some of my blood to put in it.
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

A rukh has been added,....and could we please try and keep things to one of each?

Post by Avatar »

And at that price, the people who wanted it may have a little while to wait. :lol:

Nice one Vain. :D

:haha:

--A
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

It's blood money ;)

Post by Avatar »

Strikes me as perfectly fair.

They can always make enough fantastic posts that mods feel justified in doing a little rewarding, but they should be truly fantastic, 'cause we should probably be a little distrustful of anybody who wants one of the damn things. ;)

--A

Return to “Announcements + Suggestions + Q&A + Help”