How do you feel today?

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Bah, the good times end this coming January, for in order to not be broke and annoy the 'rents for cash, I must get a -- thunder rumbles, minor earthquakes -- JOB. Argh..... And it can't be the lower paying one I want, either, it has to be THEIR choice. So, I'm probably going to end up at Dairy Queen instead of at the library. :( On the upside, however, I'll finally learn how they make those Blizzard thingies. :D 8O :twisted: Mwahahaha....
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

Danlo, having just talked to my son, he told me that yes, you will feel tired and out of sorts for awhile. :(

community.webshots.com/photo/144638532/166877885ymDbZD
This is a picture of my kids at about this time last year. The older one has grown 2 inches and about 20 pounds in the past year. The younger one is now the height and about ten pounds less than the older one. They are both about my height (5'6") right now.

Welcome to teenage boys having simultaneous growth spurts. :wink: We've been averaging about $1000 in groceries a month since late last winter. :hairs:
Love as thou wilt.

danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

I wish they'd tell you not to get on the freeway after an eye exam!! :x
(My eyesight checked out just fine...) Never had one before (well except for the Navy)--dang my eyes were so dilated I think I swallowed every drop of sunshine in NM (real sunshine--not what you wags are thinking). I'm still a little blurry around the edges. Damm what do they think? Everyone knows this and brings a driver with them to every exam!??! I'm lucky I made it home in one piece. Just took my Orphenadrine (Norflex) so I doubt I'll really care about it...very...soon...,,(,,...my puncation classes with Prof. lurch are progressing nicely... :P :faint:)
Last edited by danlo on Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
fall far and well Pilots!
lurch
The Gap Into Spam

Most Troubling

Post by lurch »

..hhmmm..Danlo gets Esmerized..last nite a Grim ripped thru the 'hood,,trees down,,a roof or two shredded,,and one major tree topples on to a moving car with passengers,,send in the ambulances. This morning the yellow Kevin's Dirt is back in the east valley,,cough!,,yet another large fire in the desert north and east of the valley....maybe its time to take a step or two back..........MEL
If she withdrew from exaltation, she would be forced to think- And every thought led to fear and contradictions; to dilemmas for which she was unprepared.
pg4 TLD
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Runes spoiler:
Spoiler
(well at at least Stave got a chance to fight back,,went a little Hile Troy fuzzy earlier today)
We had a few fires here too, on Friday, they said a straight mile of sage caught ablaze on Kirtland AFB right up to the mouth of A-Bomb Mt. (or the cave that stores over 2000 deactivated N-warheads) funny how that "sage brush" trail follows the same toxic waste stream everybody knows is out there,, .... :? 8O
ChoChiyo
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ChoChiyo »

Went to school today--worked very hard for five straight hours. The internet was down at school, so there werer not amusement breaks for me. *sob*

No one beat me up in the parking lot, and I bought some cool stuff in Walmart today, so I am a happy camper.

Bought a new anime called "Appleseed" that was cheap and sounded good. I may watch it tonight.

Was devastated to discover the IBDoF will not come up for me today. What's up with that/??

Empress Cho hammers the KABC of Evil.

"If Ignorance is Bliss, Ann Coulter must be the happiest woman in the universe!"

Take that, you Varlet! :P
Dragonlily
Lord

Post by Dragonlily »

Not for me, either, Cho. This is what I got:
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
Aside from that, I'm feeling good, because I got an extra fan, a clip-on fan for my home desk -- not so strong that it blows my papers around, but strong enough to help cool me off.
"The universe is made of stories, not atoms." -- Roger Penrose
ChoChiyo
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ChoChiyo »

Dragonlily wrote:Not for me, either, Cho. This is what I got:
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
Aside from that, I'm feeling good, because I got an extra fan, a clip-on fan for my home desk -- not so strong that it blows my papers around, but strong enough to help cool me off.
Happy news...IBDoF is up--damn hackers.

May they fry in hell's deep fryers like KFC.

Empress Cho hammers the KABC of Evil.

"If Ignorance is Bliss, Ann Coulter must be the happiest woman in the universe!"

Take that, you Varlet! :P
Dragonlily
Lord

Post by Dragonlily »

There we go. It works for me, too. I'd better check my own board if hackers are on the prowl.
"The universe is made of stories, not atoms." -- Roger Penrose
Dromond
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dromond »

danlo:
I just now read about the BS you went through( and ongoing)

Sorry to hear it, man. I know I'd be livid, as you are, I'm sure.

Hope that sob gets his.
safetyjedi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by safetyjedi »

Feeling pretty crummy today. Work is extremely stressful and my allergies are extremely bad today. Hopefully next week will be a little less stressful at work. We had an employee fake an injury at work last week. He then got drunk that night and told his coworker what he had done. So I am buried in paperwork with the investigation.
Join me and we can end this destructive conflict...
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

Don't ever get drunk and make a confession about doing something stupid and/or illegal. 8O 8O 8O

A couple of guys in a nearby town got mad at the one guy's pickup truck. Though new, it was a lemon hoopty. So they cut it into pieces and buried it with a backhoe. Then the owner reported it stolen and collected the insurance money so he could get another new truck. After collecting the money, they went out and got drunk at the bar and bragged about their misdeed. Needless to say, someone reported them to the cops. They were nailed on filing a false police report, and for defrauding the insurance company. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dumbasses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, the allergens are brutal this summer. Lots of mold from all the rain, lots and lots of pollen. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Love as thou wilt.

safetyjedi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by safetyjedi »

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

i am better. i have had to procedures on my back in the past month. steroid/and such shots. and in a couple of months my ankle will be fused. i will be out of work for 2/3 months.

but is good to be back...

dennisrwood
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Edge
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Edge »

Nice to see you back, Dennis. :)
Check out my digital art at www.brian.co.za
safetyjedi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by safetyjedi »

Welcome back Dennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all missed you! May your recovery be swift.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Hey dennis! Very happy to see you back (was upset you left)
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Melancholy. A friend's grandfather has just died, and I'm the only person able to offer her any comfort.
onewyteduck
The Gap Into Spam

Post by onewyteduck »

:letsparty:

Dennis, so good to see you back!
Be kind to your web-footed friends, for a duck may be somebody's mother.
High Lord Tolkien
Excommunicated Member of THOOLAH

Post by High Lord Tolkien »

I don't even know what word to use to describe how I feel today!
I just happen to be following links going from blog to blog today and before I knew it I read what *might* be an incredibly significant event in the latest Harry Potter book that I haven't read yet!!

ARRGGHHHH!!!!!!

:rant: :bang: :crazy: :x :| :evil: :E :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
https://thoolah.blogspot.com/

[Defeated by a gizmo from Batman's utility belt]
Joker: I swear by all that's funny never to be taken in by that unconstitutional device again!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “General Discussion Forum”