Survivor! Land style!

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

Who should be voted out of Lords Keep??

Poll ended at Wed Sep 25, 2002 6:31 pm

Thomas Covenant
No votes
Linden Avery
21%
Mhoram
No votes
Bannor
No votes
Foamfollower
14%
Foamfollower
14%
Elena
50%

Total votes: 14

Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

Why thank you! Some people disagree...Skyweir.... :wink:
Foamfollower1013
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Foamfollower1013 »

*sticks tongue out at anyone who voted off Foamy* :P

~Foamy~
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

HLM- :wink: LOL :P |G

Foamy- |G

:P
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Tohrm
Ramen

Post by Tohrm »

Personally, I would have voted Elena off. I would not have voted Foamy off for the following reasons. 1) He did get TC to Lords' Keep. 2) He reminded TC about what a healing balm the simple act of laughing is. 3) The simple fact that he was as stalwart a friend to TC as Mhoram was. And nobody else even came close to being a friend to him other than those two stalwart men. Sure, Bannor always supported TC. But that does not necessarily mean that he was a friend, whereas Foamy and Mhoram not only supported, but also provided that which TC needed.
The dead are dead-only the living may hope to resist Despite
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

What a tough choice! TC saves the Land, Bannor saves him how many times? Could any other Bloodguard equal their last and greatest First Mark? Foamy helps TC with laughter and becoming The Pure One. Mhoram is the coolest guy in the universe! Not to mention the Ultimate High Lord of the new lords. LA I never liked very much, but she heals the Land and I don't know that anyone else could. Out of this bunch, I guess I would have to go with Elena. She made a lot of bad decisions IMHO during the Illearth War, but she had to have something going on before then to have been named High Lord rather than Mhoram. I wish that I could choose High Lord Kevin instead, before he destoys the Land, of course. Or Hile Troy, who I never liked, but then he wouldn't have become the Forestal who saves TC in TPTP and who preserves all of the life in Andelain, which would be necessary for life to return to the Land after Sunbane. I guess that it's Elena, but man, it's a hard choice!
Love as thou wilt.

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”