Presenting . . . Vain

A place to share and discuss fan made artwork of the Chronicles.

Moderator: danlo

hue of fuzzpaws
<i>Haruchai</i>

Presenting . . . Vain

Post by hue of fuzzpaws »

"Let's not fight. I don't like fighting" Frostheart Grueburn
soft one
Ramen

Post by soft one »

I never pictured him with clothes on. I've always pictured him as a 'fat' stick figure... Kind of like Felix the Cat, but with all black coloring and no ears.
Covenant turned in time to see a short figure detach itself from the burning mud, step queasily onto the hard ground.

The figure was scarcely taller than the skest, and shaped like them, a misborn child without eyes or any other features. But it was made of mud. Flames flickered over it as it climbed from the fire, then died away, leaving a dull brown creature like a sculpture poorly wrought in clay. Reddish pockets embedded in its form glowed dully.
Rocksister
Giantfriend

Post by Rocksister »

The picture won't load for me at this PC, but I need to get my books back out because I seem to remember Vain had a gray tunic. I'll check on that.....
Heard my ears aright? Did not the gaddhi grant me this glaive?

One must have strength to judge the weakness of others. I am not so mighty. Lord Mhoram in TIW
jacob Raver, sinTempter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by jacob Raver, sinTempter »

It's funny, I never imaged Vain looking human, even though I think that's how SRD described him...
Sunshine Music
Deep Music
"I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge." - Tony Block, Planet Terror

Return to “The Chronicles Art Gallery”