:hithead: I. DON'T. FRIGGIN'. KNOW. ANYMORE! :hithead:
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Did you ever? ;)

--A
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

It's 1:00 in the morning and I feel pumped, having just seen Avatar in IMAX 3D.

Geez, man, your mohawk really jumped out at me.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

:lol:
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

--A
Oh, that's a point...

ok....

...continue everyone.

;)
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

SeaReach... ;)
matrixman wrote:Geez, man, your mohawk really jumped out at me.
:LOLS: I'll post a pic sometime soon. :lol:

--A
Cameraman Jenn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cameraman Jenn »

Got some stuff accomplished today. Managed to make some progress with my project to import my old photos from the mangled old Mac. Then some of the pics I thought were in my old puter were not there so I wracked my brain as to where those dang photos were, THEN I realized that they were in Aliantha's computer. There might be some on Damelon's computer too. Will have to call him this weekend. It was great yammering with Ali today. I love that girl!
Now if I could just find a way to wear live bees as jewelry all the time.....

www.fantasybedtimehour.com
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Love you, too, Jenn! :grinlove: Sadly, my e-mail provider will only let me send 3 images per e-mail -- so we may have to go the DVD route after all. Let me know what you think. I don't mind sitting here and attaching 3 pictures to each e-mail if you don't mind doing it that way...

Besides having a great chat with Jenn, my day's been pretty good, too. Yesterday one of my attorneys went into freakout mode over a bunch of documents that needed to go to the client asap, at the same time as one of my other folks was getting ready to leave for India again. Reminded me of why I desperately wanted that sabbatical.... :P Today was better, everybody was calmer, it was Friday and the weather was nice. Tomorrow I go out to the old apartment and get the rest of my stuff and drop off the keys, and then I'm done with Manassas forever, yay!

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

Cameraman Jenn wrote: There might be some on Damelon's computer too.

If you are talking about the pics from last year, I'm afraid most of them were wiped out when my laptop hard drive crashed. :?
Cameraman Jenn wrote:Will have to call him this weekend.
You can still do that though. :biggrin:

It looks like it'll be a laid back weekend. I have an invite to go to a party to watch the NASCAR race Sunday. I'm not a big race fan, but if the weather ok, it'll be something different. I might also get in to see the movie Oceans. Mostly though, I think I'll be straightening up the house. I had to buy a new set of tires for the car a couple of weeks ago, so I'm laying back on big expenditures for the rest of the month.
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Damelon, did I get pics from you in San Francisco? I thought I got somebody else's but I don't think they were Creator's or Luci's.... If you gave me yours, then Jenn darling, I have *all* of them. Muahahahaha! :twisted:

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Orlion
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Orlion »

I see Jay! OMG! He isn't just legend! Surely, darkness of my soul shall be lifted, for I have seen my High Lord! :P
'Tis dream to think that Reason can
Govern the reasoning creature, man.
- Herman Melville

I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all!

"All creation is a huge, ornate, imaginary, and unintended fiction; if it could be deciphered it would yield a single shocking word."
-John Crowley
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Weird. My newly-exed girlfriend (I broke it off a couple of days ago) had something that looked very close to a nervous breakdown. She also went...strange. I'm now sincerely, genuinely uncomfortable leaving my front door unlocked. I could well be overreacting, but she was behaving strangely enough to make me concerned.

I thought she was a mildly troubled (low self-esteem, emotionally fragile) but sweet, kind, warm girl. Now I'm leaning more towards actually disturbed.
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

Cov, she's just probably having a normal "you broke it off with me but I still love you" moment. It's ok. She's unlikely to come and slash your throat or anything like that. ;)

As for me....

I'm grumpy! [insert grumpy emoticon here]

Nothing's going right...well, it's just all too hard...ok, it's not that hard but I want it to be easy!

I'm so damn lazy! :roll:
Shuram Gudatetris
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Shuram Gudatetris »

I am feeling very thankful to Kevin's Watch. I have been having a lot of ups and downs lately, and I want to do bad things when I am down. This place has saved me from regret many times in the last few months. I often find myself getting so absorbed in Covenant topics, that I forget my worries, at least temporarily. It just sucks that all these conversations that I find so interesting happened years ago, and I can't really join in, or if I do feel I have something to contribute, I find it posted already before I get to the end of the thread. But it is still fun reading about other people's ideas regarding the stories that I love so much. Thanks, Watchers.
Covenant is Linden Frankenstein's monster.

I maxed-out Tetris!
Cameraman Jenn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cameraman Jenn »

FYI, we like talking about every aspect of the TC books so if you have the slightest urge to state anything or revive an ancient thread just do it.

Cameraman Jenn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cameraman Jenn »

"Oh, I'm ready to go home."
"What's your problem?"
"OH, finally you realize I am here, isn't that convenient."
"What are you talking about?"
"You f''king hit on my friend all night and I am expected to roll over and ignore it and then we go home???? You are such a f''king a''hole. How would you like it if I hit on YOUR friends?"
"What the f''k are you talking about?"
"YOU YOU YOU f''king ig NORRRRR ed me all f""king night"
"You told me to be nice to her and that she was fucked up so I did."
"NICE not hitting on her you a''hole, what the f''k"
"I wasn't hitting on her."
"What f''king eveah"
"why are you being such a bitch?"
"OH MY F""KING GAWD, you did NOT just call ME a BITCH."
sirens.....
I hate drunken yuppies and I love my intolerant neighbors. Hello three thirty am on a friday night in my hood. Why in the hell do they need to cross the damn street and duke it out under MY window?

Cagliostro
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cagliostro »

Sorry. I'll try to keep it down from now on.
Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
So get wasted all of the time
And you'll have the time of your life
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Seareach wrote:Cov, she's just probably having a normal "you broke it off with me but I still love you" moment. It's ok. She's unlikely to come and slash your throat or anything like that. ;)
I hope so. She's kind of obsessive though. If someone had told me was contemplating a murder-suicide, I could have believed it.
Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

Shuram, just start posting in the TC threads and don't worry about what's been posted before. You'll find plenty of people who will want to discuss the books with you.

Blah. It's a rainy Saturday here. There's no excuse for not doing housekeeping. ;)
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Damelon wrote:Shuram, just start posting in the TC threads and don't worry about what's been posted before. You'll find plenty of people who will want to discuss the books with you.
Absolutely. Jump right in. Revive a topic if you want to add something to it. It's fine. :)

Return to “General Discussion Forum”