Minecraft Topic

Zap! Woo hoo! High score! Computers, Consoles, and everything electronic.

Moderators: Cagliostro, lucimay, Creator, Sorus

hpty603
Woodhelvennin

Minecraft Topic

Post by hpty603 »

One of the most epic games of all time and still in the alpha. You start with nothing and try to make everything. An infinite world (well it stops expanding around eight times the size of the earth but you'll never touch and end) to endlessly explore. And it's 50% until the beta version =o

Does anybody else here play it? It's an awesome game

Linden should have quailed. His certainty was as bitter as the touch of a Raver: it should have defeated her. But it did not. How often had she heard Lord Foul or his servants prophesy destruction, attempting to impose despair? And how often had Thomas Covenant shown her that it was possible to stand upright under the weight of utter hopelessness?
Rigel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Rigel »

I'll check it out and let you know.
"You make me think Hell is run like a corporation."
"It's the other way around, but yes."
Obaki, Too Much Information
Akasri
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Akasri »

It's fun... and very addictive. Minecrack would be a better name :)
The Somberlain
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by The Somberlain »

I spent about 2 weeks last month playing this nonstop, sometimes in embarrassingly double-figure-hour stretches. Then I bought the new Fallout and haven't touched it since. But when I get bored of Fallout I imagine I will return to construct some bigger and better structures (and maybe even try to finally understand the whole redstone circuit malarkey).

Amazing "game" though, if somewhat frustrating at times (two hour mining trips until you accidentally fall into a pit of spiders and lose everything you'd collected, and so on).
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I may set up a server sometime. Just for KW members.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!

Return to “PC & Console Games”