complete runs

Look! Up in the sky! *To be continued...* (This story continued in KW Comics #263)

Moderators: dANdeLION, aTOMiC, sgt.null

sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

complete runs

Post by sgt.null »

are their any that you are actively pursuing?

I love Grant Morrison. I already have his entire (30 issue) Seven Soldiers of Victory. collecting (23 issues) Animal Man (only two issues short.) his 9 some (some 43+) Doom Patrol I am some 23 issues short. I will have to wait for the Flex Mentallo trade (too expensive for the issues) i will likely buy all of his upcoming Multiple Earth issues. I also need to find his Aztek series.

James Robinson's (some 87) Starman - I am 9 issues short plus the Starman/Batman/Hellboy away. i have his first Shade mini, and will collect the next. I also have the Starman/Congorilla special.

I have all of Jeff Parker's Agents of Atlas. (Agents of Atlas, Atlas, various Vs issues, Gorilla-man and Uranian) plus the first mini in trade.

I have the entire Alias (28 issues -Marvel) run. It is amazing.

Justin Grey's Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters (around 24 issues total) minis. plus the 6 issue Battle for Bludhaven.

i am trying for the entire DC Comics Presents (101 total) 14 - I have just started.

for Doom Patrol : Giffen : 19 of 22. Arcudi all 22 issues. have not decided on the Pollack run yet.

of the 100 Fables - I have some 53. and 12 of the 50 Jack of Fables.

of the 55 or so Wolfman/Perez Teen Titans - I have 19.

of the 75 Rom issues - i have 19 issues.

Ostrander's Suicide Squad (i have the 67 issue run plus all annuals, specials, minis etc.

plus the three Suicide Squad minis that follwed totalling 26 issues.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

I have all of the Iron Man series (503 issues), Excalibur (125), Captain Marvel Vol 2 (35) & Vol 3 (25), Supergirl Vol 5 (80), Mister Miracle Vol 1 (25), Swamp Thing Vol 1 (24), Young Justice Vol 1 (55), Fallen Angel Vol 1 (20) & Vol 2 (34?), Ultimate Fantastic Four (60), Red Sonja Vol 1 (15), Kazar Vol 1 (20), Howard the Duck Vol 1 (33), Vol 2 (9), Vol 3 (6) & Vol 4 (4), Man-Thing Vol 1 (22), Inhumans Vol 1 (12), Vol 2 (12), Vol 3 (4) & Vol 4 (12), Longshot (6), and Trinity Angels (12). I'm sure there are more, but that's what I remember now. I'm missing 1 issue of New Avengers (64), 3 issues of Iron Fist (15), 95 issues of Fantastic Four (588), and have most of Doctor Strange, Master of Kung-Fu, Marvel Premiere, Amazing Adventures, and a bunch of other stuff.
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

i'd like to get all of Marvel-Two-In-One, price allowing. and if I ever could afford the Defenders - at least their 70's run.

I would also pick up the Byrne issues of the Fantastic Four. I plan on buying the Ultimate trades of the FF.

I iwsh DC would collect all of Ditko's stuff. (Creeper, Hawk & Dove, Oddman, Shade, Stalker, Starman) in one or two volumes.

and DC should collect the Canceled Comics Calvacade stuff.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “dANdeLION's Comics Cave”