Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

Post by Seska Karantanija »

"How are you awake if you are still in the guise of a dream?"
Taduz Illyannovich
Giantfriend

Post by Taduz Illyannovich »

Something is amiss.

Look at the changeling again, seeing the aura changed.

"Who are you really in there? Your aura has changed, the weaker one, that was fighting for control is now the active one, while what is the true Sabine is being stuffed away."

Someone else is in control.

To Seska, "Whomever our darling puppygirl consumed, if Rod is correct, it would appear that they are now trying to take over."

How do you separate them? I simply...returned an item to it's rightful owner, this, this maybe a bit more complicated.
Taduz Illyannovich
Tzimisce
Seeker, Koldun, Fleshcrafter.
  • Cards and Crystals
    • Flesh and Soul
      • Coins and Stars
        • Parts of a Whole
          • What do you See?
            • What do you Charge?
Sabine
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Sabine »

"No, fools. It is only me."

Don't listen! I'm me too.

"I was a changeling, my true self was buried within that stupid prattling child. But I have thrown off the disguise, and now you see me as I truly am."

I'm not real?

"The child self was a curse put upon me. One it has taken me years to break, but break it I did. Thanks to Dimitra, though she nearly killed me. Else, I might have grown to old age as a mortal and eventually died. But... being nearly murdered by one of your kind released me. And, here I am."

I say to Taduz. "I consumed nobody. Vampires are distasteful to my kind. Present company excepted, of course. That outburst just now, that was just the last remnants of the curse trying to reassert itself. My mind was distracted, and it nearly got a foodhold. But I will not make that mistake again."
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

Seska shrugs at Taduz. She looks a little disappointed, but asks, "Then you have been freed from the trouble which plagues us in the form of Hardestadt's minions. Will you be leaving us to begin anew, or will you risk bringing their wrath down upon you to stand by us?"
Sabine
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Sabine »

"Though it helped me break free, Hardestadt's conspiracy can not be allowed to insult me that way. And when I was vulnerable, you all saved me. I will stand by you, and the debt of honor I owe you still stands."

"And, some part of me likes being your puppygirl."
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

Seska looks relieved. "I am happy you will remain with us."
Sabine
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Sabine »

"But, let us finish our business before your sires arrive. I need rest, too."
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

[So the fountain I've mentioned half a dozen times that Seska needs Taduz' help with:

Small for right now, maybe holds a few pints of blood. If this works, I'll eventually want it scaled up to be a grandiose thing.

Using the provided swine, join their hearts to another that is provided. Blood is circulated through the hearts and out a nice little stream at the top. Enough digestive system is attached, if necessary, so that it can be kept alive. (If it can just live off blood, then even better.) The digestive bits should be maintainable by ghouls, but preferably in another room, eventually. All vital bits are protected by bone, possibly metal or stone framed with bone.

The goal is to generate vitae without Seska being involved. This can then be used as holy blood for whatever rituals her people need, and maintaining ghouls, without her being involved.
]
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

[A small version of this kind of fountain, functional but not necessarily attractive, can be created within the week before the sires arrive. Taduz, I'll PM you with your die rolls, etc.]
Taduz Illyannovich
Giantfriend

Post by Taduz Illyannovich »

[This will be a prototype most likely. Technical aspects to make it work have to be ferreted out, but I'm sure with some time I can make it work. I need materials. Humans would work best..]
Taduz Illyannovich
Tzimisce
Seeker, Koldun, Fleshcrafter.
  • Cards and Crystals
    • Flesh and Soul
      • Coins and Stars
        • Parts of a Whole
          • What do you See?
            • What do you Charge?
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

[I know it's a prototype. As I said, looking for a proof of concept. If it does work, then she'll worry about scaling it up, and providing compensation.

For now you get pigs. If it turns out to need humans, then we'll do what we can to find some Christians or bandits plaguing our lands.
]
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

[Okay, gonna close this thread now. We'll pick up when the sires arrive. Taduz and Seska can work on their freaky little blood fountain during the down time.]

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”